Seattle Port need suggestion for transportation to Hotel by Airport

Never been to Seattle Sea Port going on NCL Spirit. Need some information on getting transportation for 4 to our hotel at the airport. How much for taxi & how far is the airport from the Port. Would you suggest something other then taxi? I already tried asking NCL for suggestions but since I didn't book the hotel through them they couldn't offer me any help. Thanks

When we arrived back at Seattle on the N Sun a couple of years ago, we left our luggage at the Cruise Terminal Concierge for about $3 per piece and got them to book us a car to the airport at 3.00pm. I think it was around $30-35.

That left us with the rest of the day to explore Seattle then back to the terminal to pick up our car to the airport to catch the flight to London.

We did the Underground tour, amazing

ALSO read the next message thread re transport to airport , there is loads of info and links to cruise terminal and car firms

Call the airport hotel. Most of them have free shuttles. If you need to take a taxi, most of the hotels are, at most, five miles from the airport but I would bet you're going to find a hotel shuttle.

I don't know of any airport hotels that have a free shuttle to the pier, but nearly all of them have a free shuttle to the airport. I would say the easiest thing would be to just take a cab from the pier to your hotel. They should be lined up in front of the pier waiting for passengers. It's about $30-35 from Pier 66 (where the NCL ships dock) to the airport.

• 1 month later...

upon arrival to airport ythere is a shiuttle to the hotel for pre-cruise stay . on our return we will take ship's tranfers to the airport & free hotel shuttle for overnight stay--(sraying at airport--early am flight) But we just heard they have rental cars at the pier--we may change our plan for post-cruiise if it can be turned in next day at the airpot...

Last month we disembarked at Seattle. Caught a shuttle bus from the port for $23 for the two of us. The bus was going to the airport but the shuttle bus official on the pier arranged for us to be dropped off at the Doubletree Hotel near the airport. Wonderful hotel-comfortable beds and great doonas.Doubletree has its own free shuttle to and from the airport.

Glad we caught this bus. We were in the last group called to disembark. The Sapphire Princess had arrived two hours late and the taxi line looked as if it was well over an hour long. It is quite a distance from the port to the airport. I would guess 10 miles.

upon arrival to airport ythere is a shiuttle to the hotel for pre-cruise stay . on our return we will take ship's tranfers to the airport & free hotel shuttle for overnight stay--(sraying at airport--early am flight) But we just heard they have rental cars at the pier--we may change our plan for post-cruiise if it can be turned in next day at the airpot...

We just followed the signs from the baggage pick up area at Sea-Tac to "Ground transportation" and used Shuttle Express - paid then and there, no advance ressie and it was $28 for two (hotel was near Seattle Center).. would NOT recommend using them on return as they said one time and then changed it for pier pick up and I was only able to cx because had email on the ship. We got a cab at the ship and it was $24 for two to airport with no wait (but we took our own luggage off early)

Hmm--we are sticking with the plan for shuttle express to our hotel--near Seattle Center....After the cruise we need to get from the pier to our post cruise hotel near the airport. We were just thinking about cancelling our cruiseline transfers to the airport from the ship ($15 pp)--(then taking free shuttle to our hotel...) . in favor of the shuttle express ($10 pp) directly to our hotel near the airport....From your post sounds like maybe not a good idea--perhaps we should take the sure thing--with the cruiseline who will get us of early & then hope the hotel shuttle is reliable-- we would prefer a direct route but I think a cab to our hotel will be too expensive & maybe not that easy to get--Any thoughts??? Fiunal payment is due in about 10 days so we should decide what to do...

Archived