Please post pictures of your MDR waitstaff

6-27-11276.jpg[/img]

We had the waiter on the right (I believe her name was Ni, not Lee) on our Valor cruise in January. She was very good... she started bringing us and our tablemates multiple entrees even though we didn't order them because she wanted us to get the full menu tasting experience! :cool:

Ok my daughter just corrected me for not getting the names right but

Lee is on the left and Joy (not Jin like originally thought) is on the right.

But anyway, I also remember them bringing us various foods we hadn't

ordered just to sample also. Great times:)

• 1 month later...
So far, this has been my most memorable waiter team. Martina, and her boys. Martina is from Czech Republic, Srdjan and Jovan from Serbia. We've known each other, on the Carnival Magic, a total of 37 nights. They are not only great waiters but they're SUPER friendly and fun. Did I mention that Martina has incredible BLUE eyes? :D

We had Martina on the Magic last November. Occasionally I will set the plate down in from of DH and say "Bon Apetite" in my best Martina impersanation. She was great. I think I read somewhere that she is on the Breeze now. Yep-it would be hard to forget those beautiful blue eyes.

Edited by bonniemari

• 2 months later...

Searched through some old online pics. I don't recall any names.

From our first cruise in 2005 on Elation. This was our assistant waiter, with my wife (no, not Cousin It) and our daughter.

573635222_0ad5bb4802_z.jpg?zz=1

573656930_f3c67db4e1_z.jpg?zz=1

From our last carnival cruise in 2010 on Pride.

4698837088_7c81a9fe5f_z.jpg

4698205121_fdc6b22aa2_z.jpg

N3s_2076.jpg

This is the only pic of any of our waiters that I have on my computer. DH is the photographer and has all the pics on his computer. But, anyway, This is Senvil, from India. He was our head waiter on our first Pride cruise in 2009. He and his assistant, Putu were great!

In this pic, Senvil is comforting my DD, 7, as she cries after the "Leaving on a Funship" song on the last night. As the reality that our cruise was almost over sunk in, she was heartbroken and started crying (silently, not obnoxious bawling).

We have been reunited with Senvil twice since then! Once, in Nassau, on our Celebrity cruise. We were outside Tortuga Rum Shoppe when this guy in a polo and sunglasses calls our names and runs over to us. It was Senvil, he had recognized us and remembered our names, and we weren't even on his ship. We also saw Putu later that day, also on his day off.

Then, this January, we were back on the Pride, out on the Lido Deck, and Senvil recognizes DH and me again and comes over to say hi, calling us by name, and hugging us. Three years later!

Also on that same cruise (Pride 2012), Nenand, from Macedonia, our assistant waiter on our 2011 Glory cruise recognized us and called us by name.

We have also had several drink servers remember us from previous cruises.

It is amazing how they remember us.:o

this is alfredo (head waiter) and riste (his right hand man) from pride in 2009...

the best and most memorable wait team that i have ever encountered...

alfredo right, riste left.

IMG_5313.jpg

i made was the third in their team but suffice it to say less memorable. he never spoke a word :)

So far, this has been my most memorable waiter team. Martina, and her boys. Martina is from Czech Republic, Srdjan and Jovan from Serbia. We've known each other, on the Carnival Magic, a total of 37 nights. They are not only great waiters but they're SUPER friendly and fun. Did I mention that Martina has incredible BLUE eyes? :D

Martina is awesome! I was with her on the Breeze.

Washington MDR on Valor

Our head waiter Jaspie {left} and his assistant Jose'.

Jaspie is from the Philippians and his wife is a head waitress in the Lincoln MDR. They have a little boy back home who lives with his grandmother while mom and dad work on the ship.

Our assistant waiter is from Honduras and he gets to spend part of his port day off with them every other week.

297787_10150366832910941_1818375_n.jpg

Edited by bbohbbneedacruise

Searched through some old online pics. I don't recall any names.

From our first cruise in 2005 on Elation. This was our assistant waiter, with my wife (no, not Cousin It) and our daughter.

573635222_0ad5bb4802_z.jpg?zz=1

573656930_f3c67db4e1_z.jpg?zz=1

From our last carnival cruise in 2010 on Pride.

4698837088_7c81a9fe5f_z.jpg

4698205121_fdc6b22aa2_z.jpg

Yes! I recognize Larry from your 2010 Pride cruise..I do believe that is him. We had him on Ecstasy last year (Sept2011). Thanks for posting this!!!!

N3s_2076.jpg

This is the only pic of any of our waiters that I have on my computer. DH is the photographer and has all the pics on his computer. But, anyway, This is Senvil, from India. He was our head waiter on our first Pride cruise in 2009. He and his assistant, Putu were great!

In this pic, Senvil is comforting my DD, 7, as she cries after the "Leaving on a Funship" song on the last night. As the reality that our cruise was almost over sunk in, she was heartbroken and started crying (silently, not obnoxious bawling).

We have been reunited with Senvil twice since then! Once, in Nassau, on our Celebrity cruise. We were outside Tortuga Rum Shoppe when this guy in a polo and sunglasses calls our names and runs over to us. It was Senvil, he had recognized us and remembered our names, and we weren't even on his ship. We also saw Putu later that day, also on his day off.

Then, this January, we were back on the Pride, out on the Lido Deck, and Senvil recognizes DH and me again and comes over to say hi, calling us by name, and hugging us. Three years later!

Also on that same cruise (Pride 2012), Nenand, from Macedonia, our assistant waiter on our 2011 Glory cruise recognized us and called us by name.

We have also had several drink servers remember us from previous cruises.

It is amazing how they remember us.:o

That is great how they remembered you. I would be so flattered if any one of my previous waiters remembered my name! Some of the waiters are so nice!