Which Ship is best?

Magic of course.. things are more spread out, more food venues, more sparkle. Its such a beautiful ship, with the greens you see when you walk into the Atrium.

Conquest at the botttom of my list .. lol .. though I have done it a lot, its convenient so I keep on doing it if the price is right. Of course it will be a lot cheaper than Magic usually.

Sailed Glory with my wife three times, and we have enjoyed them all. Our next cruise is on the Liberty. Have read only how nice the ship is. My wife likes only the smaller Fantasy class ships.

We have only been on the Glory out of that list. It was a great ship. We are currently booked on the Magic though. I am sure they are all great ships. But the best one to me is the one I am on:D:D:D

Haven't been in one yet, but in the future I would love to sail the Liberty because I've heard great things about her, plus it has some stuff other ships don't, like Guys Burgers. I have also heard Magic is a nice ship too, because it is newer I believe? I have seen pics of the Magic and she is really pretty. Glory and Conquest I don't know a lot about, but anyways I'm sort of counting on booking my next cruise on the Liberty.

Haven't been in one yet, but in the future I would love to sail the Liberty because I've heard great things about her, plus it has some stuff other ships don't, like Guys Burgers. I have also heard Magic is a nice ship too, because it is newer I believe? I have seen pics of the Magic and she is really pretty. Glory and Conquest I don't know a lot about, but anyways I'm sort of counting on booking my next cruise on the Liberty.

Liberty currently has the 2.0 upgrades, but Glory and Conquest will have them, plus a few extra features by the time the OP would be sailing.

http://www.carnival.com/Funville/blogs/faqs/archive/2011/10/05/what-is-the-fun-ship-2-0-implementation-schedule.aspx

Archived