Catching the 1:00 Quick Shuttle

cpal

We will be arriving in Seattle at 12:15. Really want to make the 1:00 Quick Shuttle Bus to Vancouver. Is this reality? They say if we miss it we will be on stand by for the 3:30. There are 11 of us - we don't really want to wait another 2 1/2 hours for a maybe? Should be just book the 3:30? Are there are smaller van services that might provide this transportation? DH not into Friday afternoon traffic so doesn't want to rent a car.

Everything else is planned . . . 6 weeks and counting.

I live in Seattle, so am in and out of the airport a lot. You MIGHT make the 1:00, but I really wouldn't plan on it. Friday is a busy time at the airport. Given that and the fact that your plane could be late coming in, I would not stress myself out and just book the later shuttle.

Amtrak runs from Seattle to Vancouver, but I am not sure of the timing. You might check them out. You would need to get a cab to the train station if the timing works. I don't know of any other service to Vancouver.

Good luck

I would not book the 1pm Quick Shuttle UNLESS they will allow you on the later one at no additional cost? You also stand the possiblity that it will be sold out on a Friday, so I would book the later bus. There is only one train per day leaving around 7am, rest of schedule is buses. But with the need for cabs downtown, may be a more costly option?

I don't see any way you can arrive at 12:15 and gather all your luggage and make it all the way to the Quick Shuttle by 1:00. Sure there is always a shot, but why chance it??. This is a vacation not a time to worry about every little thing. If your flight is delayed, even 15 minutes, you miss the bus. Just do the later bus, put your mind at ease and relax and enjoy your vacation.

Archived