Deluxe OV for 3, where is the third bed

Hi, we have booked a deluxe verandah cabin for three people on Voyager of the Seas. Does anyone know if the third bed folds out from the wall or is it a sofa bed? I think our cabin is 8262 if that helps.

Hi, we have booked a deluxe verandah cabin for three people on Voyager of the Seas. Does anyone know if the third bed folds out from the wall or is it a sofa bed? I think our cabin is 8262 if that helps.

If you go to the deck plans on the website you can find the answer to your question. A "pullman" will come out of the ceiling or fold down from the wall. Each stateroom that holds more than 2 people will have a symbol to denote what the beds will be. Attaching the key here, although it should also be on each screen.

1533420567_5-17-201210-19-28AM.jpg.cc1793a02e9b5360d4f1e14f11ece9d2.jpg

That cabin has a pullman. Also, it is a connecting cabin with 8260.

Thanks, I didnt realize it was a connecting cabin, I guess there will be a locked door so no problem.

Yes, they door will be locked but depending on the location of the connecting door, you will not have a sofa, you will either have a loveseat or a single chair. I am not sure for the Voyager, hopefully, someone else who knows definitely will post soon.:)

We're just on the Explorer of the Seas - the same Voyager class like the VOS (sailed her back in 2004) and one of our 2 OV cabins is for 4 - 2 Pullman Beds that retract up to the ceiling when not needed or in use.

With 3 of us in that statement, the attendant unlocked & dropped it down to setup for the evening. During the day, you can ask for it to be folded/flipped up on its side, or you can leave it in the down position (just "mind" or watch your head)

We also had a smaller, non-convertible sofa (more like "loveseat" but great for one person to be comfortable with iPad gaming, etc.) in the statement - being that it's not a connecting cabin, as others said, you might end up with a single sofa chair

Here are the photos to help illustrate -

(look closely at #1 to see the ceiling cutout where the Pullman came out of ...)

BDA-12050.jpg.861af772e83d687241acc884db4695a2.jpg

BDA-12051.jpg.1ca8f3bb584cc584a139bb2197240a95.jpg

BDA-12052.jpg.26062f8b175e9bc931ad7601ea94e74d.jpg

BDA-12060.jpg.9caad383b549e31beeaf4fdcce7e71ea.jpg

Thanks for help but is there somewhere on the boards I can ask if pax have experienced this particular cabin so I can find out about the seating arrangement, given the connecting door?

Archived