Advice Please!

We did a guarantee balcony on the serenade and have been assigned rm 8562. The price of the guarantee has dropped $300 per person. Should we roll the dice again to get the price drop or should we keep the room we have? What's the posibility of a worse cabin?

Thanks

We did a guarantee balcony on the serenade and have been assigned rm 8562. The price of the guarantee has dropped $300 per person. Should we roll the dice again to get the price drop or should we keep the room we have? What's the posibility of a worse cabin?

Thanks

I would go back in the pool. $300 per person is a lot of money.

If you are allowed to take a price reduction, I'd also go back in the pool. Once you get your new assignment, and you don't like the location, see what else is available. Plus, 8562 is a connecting E1, so I would try to do better.

Hey, you moved up a deck, near the elevator and stairs (walk up exercises) and you are no longer connecting to another stateroom. I'd say you did pretty well. The forward section of the ship could get a little rocky, but the sleeping should be great! We were forward on a recent cruise - another ship - and did fine with a little seas sick med. when needed. Congratulations! :)

Things went pretty fast. We were assigned cabin 9514. We're ok with what we got we saved $600:D

We just cruised on the Serenade in 1520 and had no problem at all with the ship movement. We are lucky and don't have anyone in the family that is prone to being sea sick. We felt a little movement, but I like the feel!

Archived