Costa Rica

CDreamer

We also received our documents yesterday, but they were etickets and were emailed to us by our travel agent. I can't remember whether we got a $50 credit or not, although I know that we have in the past. I didn't look carefully at them - were they only for the first cruise? The last time we took a B2B I recall only one set of documents.

Got documents for the first cruise only. We have never done a B2B so don't know if they usually send another packet. It would be kind of silly to do so. I asked our travel agent about it and she checked with Seadream. They told her they stopped offering the credit the first part of this year. I usually do the online forms early but don't think I did them this time. Maybe you got lucky and did yours before they made the change.

Just checked our documents. The itinerary is only for the first cruise and the yacht ticket shows Barbados as the point of embarkation but shows no debarcation point.

I will call my travel agent tomorrow so she can call SD and see what's going on.

Sorry, I got it wrong. The printed itinerary is a 14 day itinerary, but the debarcation point is missing on the yacht ticket. DH contacted TA.

DH inquired if having no debarcation point on the ticket meant that we could stay on forever. Good thinking, but probably won't work.

Great Jim. I will write Juan Carlos that there will be 4 of us from the Marriott to the volcano and on to SeaDream I. We will return with him on Dec. 14th. Really looking forward to meeting you and Lois. Maxine

Maxine, we just got an email from Juan Carlos wanting to firm up transfers. Are we still on to travel to the volcano and the ship together? Drop me a line at averyjamesr at gmail dot com. Looking forward to seeing you in just a few weeks now.:D:D Jim & Lois.

For those who have used Coach Costa Rica, I have a question. Were you ok sending them the credit card information they request? In addition to the usual credit card number, expiry date, and card code on the back, they are requesting photocopies of the card front & back and photocopy of my Passport. Is this normal procedure for them and have you had any issues from this?

Thanks,

Jim

For those who have used Coach Costa Rica, I have a question. Were you ok sending them the credit card information they request? In addition to the usual credit card number, expiry date, and card code on the back, they are requesting photocopies of the card front & back and photocopy of my Passport. Is this normal procedure for them and have you had any issues from this?

Thanks,

Jim

Strange. I booked transfers with them several months ago and only had to provide credit card info and a deposit -- no request for driver's licence or passport. Maybe they will ask for it when we get closer to departure.

Thanks for the info. I can always count on you guys.:D Hey, there is a tropical low system trying to spin up off the coast of CR.:eek: We certainly don't need any of that stuff in a few weeks. Hopefully, this is the finale of the Eastern Pacific Hurricane season.

Sorry guys but i have been away. I think they are trustworthy They just want to get their money! I used them and they were good about 6 years ago. Then you had to send a check to a P O Box in Miami or something far enough ahead that the check cleared before you got there! I remember thinking that it was a strange way of doing business, but it sounds like they have at least progressed into the modern world! I think all will be fine!

Sorry guys but i have been away. I think they are trustworthy They just want to get their money! I used them and they were good about 6 years ago. Then you had to send a check to a P O Box in Miami or something far enough ahead that the check cleared before you got there! I remember thinking that it was a strange way of doing business, but it sounds like they have at least progressed into the modern world! I think all will be fine!

It is all worked out with them. They are fine with what Vandrefalk gave them. All good here. :D:D

My husband and I will be getting off with some of you on November 23 in Caldera. I noticed that a couple of you booked Coach Costa Rica. I booked another company and was going to tour a little as our flight doesn't leave until 3:35 from San Jose. Is there a reason you chose this company over others? I don't even know where I got company i booked info from. They have been good at answering emails. I'm now reconsidering and thinking it might be safer to go with a company that is already coming to pick up other people.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you November 9. It is getting close now.

I need to research some of the ports.

I don't know who you are booked with, but we are being picked up on the 23rd by Swiss Travel Service. It was arranged by our TA, and they were recommended to her by the hotel we're staying at. We have about a four hour drive to the hotel, and apparently this is who they use.

• 2 weeks later...