Golden's Captain?

slomotion

We are on the Golden to Alaska May 26th. We got a notice saying our cruise director is Sammi Baker, There are two productions, British Invasion and Motor City, A comedian Eliot Maxx and a magic show, Also the movies are The Decendants and The Artist. But no mention of Captain.

We're on the June 2nd sailing and we got an email saying that the Captain is David Calabrese. I'm sure someone will chime in and say if he was the captain for the recent Hawaii cruises too...

Aloha Kakou,

Yes, the captain on the final Hawai'i cruise this season was David Calabrese. Great captain...very nice man.

Aloha No,

Dave Soreff

(of Elua)

Aloha Kakou,

Yes, the captain on the final Hawai'i cruise this season was David Calabrese. Great captain...very nice man.

Aloha No,

Dave Soreff

(of Elua)

Hi Dave,

We will be on the Oct. 24th Golden sailing LAX/Hawaii - and we have heard such wonderful things about you and your lovely wife that we are hoping you will be on board for our cruise?????

Aloha,

Diane

Aloha Diane,

Yes, Leialoha and I will be on board the Golden for that sailing. We are signed up to do the whole 2012-13 Hawai'i season. I know you'll have a great time both on the ship and in the islands as well.

Malama Pono e A Hui Hou,

Dave Soreff

(of Elua)

Aloha Diane,

Yes, Leialoha and I will be on board the Golden for that sailing. We are signed up to do the whole 2012-13 Hawai'i season. I know you'll have a great time both on the ship and in the islands as well.

Malama Pono e A Hui Hou,

Dave Soreff

(of Elua)

We have also heard about you (all good) and look forward to seeing you on the October 10th sailing out of LA.

slomo

Archived