Ruby Princess itinerary in Med this year - anything similar next year?

NalCruiser

I absolutely LOVE the itinerary for Princes in the mediteranean this year, but don't see anything remotely similar for next year.

Are some iteneraries not released yet? I don't see as many sailings period for 2013 yet...

I absolutely LOVE the itinerary for Princes in the mediteranean this year, but don't see anything remotely similar for next year.

Are some iteneraries not released yet? I don't see as many sailings period for 2013 yet...

I see 23 different Med itineraties for 2013

Check out the September 21, 2013 sailing of the Ruby. There are several different ways to approach this. 1. Venice to Athens--7 days. 2. Athens to Rome--7 days and 3. Rome to Barcelona--7 days. You can combine 1 & 2 for a 14 day cruise or 2 & 3 for a 14 day cruise or you can do all 21 days with no repeat ports. Each 7 day cruise has one sea day which makes for a very busy cruise:D, but there are some great ports.

Linda

Royal Princess is doing Ruby's itinerary next year.
As Cruise Junky posted, next year the new Royal Princess will be doing essentially the same Grand Mediterranean itinerary as the Ruby is doing this year except for the substitution of Toulon (for Provence), France rather than Monte Carlo.

As Cruise Junky posted, next year the new Royal Princess will be doing essentially the same Grand Mediterranean itinerary as the Ruby is doing this year except for the substitution of Toulon (for Provence), France rather than Monte Carlo.

I think there's one sailing that goes to Cannes for Monte Carlo.

EDIT: Aug 22, 2013

I think there's one sailing that goes to Cannes for Monte Carlo.

EDIT: Aug 22, 2013

You are correct that the 22 August Royal cruise stops at Cannes. I was trying to keep my answer short and not too complicated. The 22 August cruise would essentially duplicate this year's Ruby itinerary with the slight substitution of Cannes for Monte Carlo.

Ruby's last purely Med sailing commences 17 Nov...12 days followed by three Med stops and the transatlantic to Ft. Lauderdale 29 Nov...15 days

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you on the dates of her last purely Med sailing. We are booked on her TA out of Venice on the 9th of October heading to FLL. As it turns out it is a 19 day cruise with one nights stay in Venice before hitting Naples, Rome, Florence/Pisa, Cannes, Barcelona, Morroco and Punta Delgado before taking 6 days to cross the pond.

Cheers, Kenn

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you on the dates of her last purely Med sailing. We are booked on her TA out of Venice on the 9th of October heading to FLL. As it turns out it is a 19 day cruise with one nights stay in Venice before hitting Naples, Rome, Florence/Pisa, Cannes, Barcelona, Morroco and Punta Delgado before taking 6 days to cross the pond.

Cheers, Kenn

You are sailing 2012, boomerone was talking about 2013.;)

Archived