Explorer Aft Cabins

I know I would love to have an aft cabin, no matter what deck, but lets just say that I had my pick of decks. What deck is the best one to get an aft on? I'm looking to avoid obstructions.

Thanks

Liz

i know i would love to have an aft cabin, no matter what deck, but lets just say that i had my pick of decks. What deck is the best one to get an aft on? I'm looking to avoid obstructions.

Thanks

liz

I know I would love to have an aft cabin, no matter what deck, but lets just say that I had my pick of decks. What deck is the best one to get an aft on? I'm looking to avoid obstructions.

Thanks

Liz

There are no obstructions on the Explorer Aft cabins...:):):)

Totally agree about deck 10

we had 8392 last cruise loved the balcony and view this time we have 8390 i think it will be that much better being on the corner to give us even a greater view than last time

Thanks for the link. I've known about the single door and porthole. It will be our first aft, so looking forward to the experience.

Teddie

Have sailed in this cabin on the Mariner. Liked the fact it was a bit unique. The big round window makes a great seat or a place to store stuff.

OP..deck 10 corners are great. They even come with a stipper pole in them.

I would disagree that there are no obstructions. The super structure does add some obstruction.

Great aft corner. We have had it twice. There is a support beam that is right next to the left side of the balcony. But not a problem.

Thanks!

Did you have a lounger (or two!) on the balcony? Is there any shade throughout the day?

Teddie

We had 8392 last week, great cabin, great balcony, horrible walk from the elevators. The room was fine for 2 people but did not have nearly enough room for 9 nights worth of clothes. The TV, which came in tube form, was broken most of the time, but we were on a cruise so what did we care. The balcony was huge, and came with 2 lounge chairs, 2 patio chairs and a large table that we ate breakfast at on a few occasions. We also had 6 friends out there and at no point did it ever feel crowded. I'd say those balconies are a good 1/3 larger than the balconies on the sides of the ship and the corner balconies are even bigger. Great cabin, never not booking aft again...

Archived