Miami hotel with shuttle from FLL airport?

sharpasice

Since SWA does not fly into Miami from Chicago, I am looking for either a hotel in Ft. Lauderdale with shuttle to POM OR a Miami hotel with shuttle to FLL Airport? Any ideas how to find a hotel with these services? I googled and came up with nada. Thanks all. :confused:

That is because FLL-MIA is a 45 minute drive, and no one is going to shuttle that distance for free.

If you look down the board you will see many standard, for a fee, ideas for your problem. It is discussed here daily.

Since you are flying into FLL why not just stay near there, and then use one of the many shared shuttle services to get you to POM for about $15+ per person? :confused: They can also transport you back to FLL after your cruise! ;)

QLS transportation (www.qualitylimoservice.com ), SAS (www.ridesas.com) and Go Airport Shuttle (http://goairportshuttle.com) are all popular shuttle operators often suggested on these boards.

For FLL area hotel info check out www.sunny.org Good luck! :)

Since you are flying into FLL why not just stay near there, and then use one of the many shared shuttle services to get you to POM for about $15+ per person? :confused: They can also transport you back to FLL after your cruise! ;)

QLS transportation (www.qualitylimoservice.com ), SAS (www.ridesas.com) and Go Airport Shuttle (http://goairportshuttle.com) are all popular shuttle operators often suggested on these boards.

For FLL area hotel info check out www.sunny.org Good luck! :)

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! I really appreciate it.

There are a few hotels near FLL that have a shuttle to the port of Miami. But the package price is usually incrementally more than booking their regular cheap rate and booking a shuttle separately.

You might also post on the roll call for your cruise and see if there are others flying into FLL that might want to look at going in on a shuttle if you all stay at the same hotel. 6 people splitting the cost of the shuttle works out to about the same as paying individually, and if you can find more people, that brings everyone's cost down. And the van picks you up at the hotel and you don't have to play the waiting game while they try to get more people at other hotels. (or them showing up at your hotel from the airport with only a couple seats left that you get to squish into).

There are a few hotels near FLL that have a shuttle to the port of Miami. But the package price is usually incrementally more than booking their regular cheap rate and booking a shuttle separately.

You might also post on the roll call for your cruise and see if there are others flying into FLL that might want to look at going in on a shuttle if you all stay at the same hotel. 6 people splitting the cost of the shuttle works out to about the same as paying individually, and if you can find more people, that brings everyone's cost down. And the van picks you up at the hotel and you don't have to play the waiting game while they try to get more people at other hotels. (or them showing up at your hotel from the airport with only a couple seats left that you get to squish into).

DANJ Thank you..I did find however that SAS has a shuttle from FLL to your hotel in Miami for $15 pp..GREAT price also found a hotel in Ft Lauderdale, Cambria Suites that will arrange a shuttle to POM as long as you pre book the shuttle with them..Cambria looks very nice..still looking for alternative..I have almost a year..But thanks for the idea of posting on my roll call, never thought of that !!!! :D

Archived