D+ Speciality Resturant first night BOGO

Can someone help me understand this please? From reading the threads, it is my understanding that D+ gets a Speciality Resturand BOGO which must (should) be used on the first night. I have read that you make the reservation and pay the cover now and then when you get onboard, they credit your Seapass for the cover when you surrender the BOGO coupon/certificate or whatever they give you. I have just spoken to two people in Speciality Dining. one says I can't make the reservation because I booked thru a TA and the second says they will book it but I don't get any credit to my seapass. The second person spoke to a Supervisor, he said and confirmed this. Anyone have any advise or am I making a wrong assumption??? Thanks for any help.

Just do this when you get on the ship....

the specialty restaurants are really not crowded that night, that's why they came up with the coupon..

we went to Chops on EN a couple weeks ago and the place was pretty empty...

Can someone help me understand this please? From reading the threads, it is my understanding that D+ gets a Speciality Resturand BOGO which must (should) be used on the first night. I have read that you make the reservation and pay the cover now and then when you get onboard, they credit your Seapass for the cover when you surrender the BOGO coupon/certificate or whatever they give you. I have just spoken to two people in Speciality Dining. one says I can't make the reservation because I booked thru a TA and the second says they will book it but I don't get any credit to my seapass. The second person spoke to a Supervisor, he said and confirmed this. Anyone have any advise or am I making a wrong assumption??? Thanks for any help.

Never had an issue, but just prebook and pay for one, then both show up on the night, table size will be the same, so no problem

Archived