looking for tour guides

Lady Chew

Any recommendations for tour companies:

Australia - Brisbane, Sydney, Eden (we're also going to Darwin, but are hitching a ride on a tour set up by another CC member)

New Zealand - Auckland

Mr Chew & I want to keep these groups very small, 8-10 people.

thanks!!

That's a pretty broad question Lady Chew as there are so many options available in each port listed. What time of year are you travelling? How long in each port? This will also impact on suggestions.

Have a look here: http://www.sapphirecoast.com.au/attractions/tours_cruises_cruise_eden.php

for tour operators in the Eden area and see if any of them interest you.

If you find a tour guide for Eden, do not delay in booking. It is a remote, little populated part of the state and I doubt if there are too many guides. I was amazed to see it listed as a port on an upcoming HA cruise (our group all said Eden???) However, having said that, it is a very beautiful place.

If you find a tour guide for Eden, do not delay in booking. It is a remote, little populated part of the state and I doubt if there are too many guides. I was amazed to see it listed as a port on an upcoming HA cruise (our group all said Eden???) However, having said that, it is a very beautiful place.

Karennella - HAL ships have been making Eden a port of call for a couple of seasons now as it is one of the few places along the coast where they can actually get into. It's a bit of a novelty for the locals and people actually go to see the ships in the harbour! Eden is all about nature based & eco tours but apparently there are also cruisetours that take in the local historical villages and a spot of shopping ;) I'm sure no-one misses out.

Archived