Le Voyage Club

KyleSS

We are taking our first cruise on Azamara next winter. Does Azamara automatically sign you up for Le Voyage Club on your first voyage?

Thanks,

Kyle

Hi Kyle,

You can enroll in Le Club Voyage *after* your first Azamara sailing. If you have sailed with Celebrity, you can add your Celebrity Captains Club number to your Azamara booking to obtain reciprocal Le Club Voyage benefits. If you have only sailed with Royal Caribbean, you must be at a minimum of Platinum Level (30+ points) to be at Explorer Level with Azamara.

Here's a link to Azamara's LCV Benefit page : http://browse.azamaraclubcruises.com/dc/captainsclub/heroSingleTxtSub.do?pagename=membership_benefits&cS=SIDENAV

I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

Hi Host Andy!

I sailed with Celebrity 3 years ago to Alaska and I have a Captain's Club number. How do I add this to my upcoming Azamara cruise from Rio? Also, does this mean that the Adventurer/Level 1 benefits would be available to me for this cruise?

Many thanks!

Dominic

Hi Host Andy!

I sailed with Celebrity 3 years ago to Alaska and I have a Captain's Club number. How do I add this to my upcoming Azamara cruise from Rio? Also, does this mean that the Adventurer/Level 1 benefits would be available to me for this cruise?

Many thanks!

Dominic

Hi Corpkid,

Yes, you should be fine. If you have 1 cruise with Celebrity, you would be at Adventurer level with Le Club Voyage on Azamara.

If you booked with a Travel Agent, give them your Captains Club number, and they will know what to do. If you booked direct with Azamara, contact Le Club Voyage at 1-888-532-5828, and they will add your Captains Club number (which is currently the same number as LCV) to your booking.

I hope this helps. Have a wonderful Cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

Their club is identical to Celebrity--you become a member after your first cruise. If you have a celebrity number, give it to them when you book. You get the same point credit on both lines. The loyalty clubs are seamless at this date--in fact use the same member numbers. This cruise will boost us to the top level and I confirmed with them that this Azamara cruise will be credited to our Celebrity Captain's Club account.

If you have 1 cruise with Celebrity, you would be at Adventurer level with Le Club Voyage on Azamara.

Andy, we have cruised once with Celebrity and gave our Captain's Club number to our TA when we booked. When we login to Le Club Voyage is says our status is Classic. I was concerned it didn't say Adventurer so I called and the Azamara rep said Classic on Azamara is equivalent to Adventurer with Celebrity. I had not seen anything on this site about "classic level". Did I get accurate information from Azamara today? We are most interested in the internet minutes that come with Adventurer level as DH will need to check work email while cruising. I would rather iron out details before cruising instead of onboard.

Andy, we have cruised once with Celebrity and gave our Captain's Club number to our TA when we booked. When we login to Le Club Voyage is says our status is Classic. I was concerned it didn't say Adventurer so I called and the Azamara rep said Classic on Azamara is equivalent to Adventurer with Celebrity. I had not seen anything on this site about "classic level". Did I get accurate information from Azamara today? We are most interested in the internet minutes that come with Adventurer level as DH will need to check work email while cruising. I would rather iron out details before cruising instead of onboard.

Yes, they were right. I carried over the Celebrity status on my first Azamara cruise and when I log onto "My Azamara" it shows the Celebrity Capatain's Club status. Classic=Adventurer, Select=Explorer, Elite=Discoverer so you will get the 89 internet minutes. You will also (for the moment at least) aggregate your points with your Celebrity Captain's Club account and they will be added a week or so after your return.

Phil

Archived