Cost of 3rd person in a cabin

pris993

Thinking about the possibility of inviting my sister to join us on a TA cruise. Her husband does not want to go to Europe. Sometimes TAs have a good itinerary.

Wondering how Princess prices 3rd persons? Is it the same per person rate as a double or something less.

Anyone who has booked a 3rd person, let me know how it works.

Thanks, I don't have a particular cruise in mind yet, or else I would call Princess.

Thinking about the possibility of inviting my sister to join us on a TA cruise. Her husband does not want to go to Europe. Sometimes TAs have a good itinerary.

Wondering how Princess prices 3rd persons? Is it the same per person rate as a double or something less.

Anyone who has booked a 3rd person, let me know how it works.

Thanks, I don't have a particular cruise in mind yet, or else I would call Princess.

Why don't you just do a search on the Princess site and do it for two in a cabin and then 3 in a cabin. That will tell you immediately. You can check various TA's, not just one.

I agree with Pia's suggestion to check pricing on some cruises that you might be interested in. There is no 'set price' for a third person any more than there is a set price for the first and second person. It varies depending on supply and demand; and while the third person price is usually less than the first two, on rare occasions it can actually be more expensive because the cruise line is trying to encourage booking a second cabin instead of filling one to full capacity. (That's all due to ship capacity being less than berth capacity-but is a quirky detail most folks aren't interested in).

Archived