Latest from JH - Announcement will be SOON...

JWGrayson

This was just posted on FB by JH:

On Monday Carnival will release its long awaited loyalty program. I know that there will be many questions about this and I know that many of those questions will be directed here on this Facebook page. So I have read all your comments these past few weeks since the information was leaked and while I could not reply to those questions I have been listening. What I have done is to collate the most... popular questions and sent them a few days ago to the Vice President who is at the forefront of the new loyalty program. He has kindly agreed to answer them and I hope to post this Q and A sometime tomorrow here on Facebook as a prelude to the release of the program. It may be Sunday but I am pushing for tomorrow.

Cheers

People seem entitled to things. My perk is that I get to be on a ship for a week. I don't care if I get free laundry or a gift in the room. I cruise for the ship and itinerary. So John I apologize in advance for the amount of stupid getting ready to come your way.

People seem entitled to things. My perk is that I get to be on a ship for a week. I don't care if I get free laundry or a gift in the room. I cruise for the ship and itinerary. So John I apologize in advance for the amount of stupid getting ready to come your way.

Like button please!!!!!

Like this?:confused:

John will have to explain why he misled us for 3 years about the new loyalty program.

so why is it that people keep so close track to JH?? why is he on your facebook? i mean really why? unless you personally know him.. he is just a person that works for a company that you like to use.

kinda stalkerish

Of course, I am expecting great things on Monday because the Grand Poohbah asked us all to hold back on our comments/concerns when the leak occurred because we haven't seen the FULL details. so, as promised by his Immenseness we will get the FULL details Monday. Wanna bet what we hear on Monday will be EXACTLY as what was leaked.....they just wanted to halt the Fire Storm because the were launching the Breeze.

Let the fireworks begin!

Of course, I am expecting great things on Monday because the Grand Poohbah asked us all to hold back on our comments/concerns when the leak occurred because we haven't seen the FULL details. so, as promised by his Immenseness we will get the FULL details Monday. Wanna bet what we hear on Monday will be EXACTLY as what was leaked.....they just wanted to halt the Fire Storm because the were launching the Breeze.

Let the fireworks begin!

love others misery do you

so why is it that people keep so close track to JH?? why is he on your facebook? i mean really why? unless you personally know him.. he is just a person that works for a company that you like to use.

kinda stalkerish

I'm guessing you don't use FB? We're not "friends" with John. You "like" his public page. I have several companies that I follow in my news feed. I'm hardly stalking Proctor and Gamble.:rolleyes: And he is also not just a person who works for the company. He is the spokesperson for the company. Trust me, if you read his stuff you'll see that it's not just him typing the info; it's the upper echelon at CCL.

If you did follow him, then you would understand why people are upset. On his FB page or his blog, he has had said numerous times over the years to wait for this brilliant loyalty plan that's coming, how fantastic it is. So far it is underwhelming to say the least. There isn't anything extra. There is just taking away. If he had said all along that things were changing and just wait for it, that's one thing. But that's not what CCL promoted. They have promoted this great thing.

My "friend" at the senior center who has cruised with carnival more than a few times says she received something in the mail which she interpreted as "they took away all my points" lmao .. lololol

She is beyond understanding what they sent anyway .. but she says she just got something in the snail mail from carnival (she doesnt do online)

he said no one will lose anything some golds lose the party platinums lose unlimited laundry

I dont use the laundry .

platinums are rumored to lose the free slot pull entry which I always use.

Now you have to spend $20 to get one free.

Archived