Guarantee Cabin on Ocean Princess

Posaune

Nine weeks out and I just got a cabin assignment from my BE guarantee, a BB on deck 7. I have no idea if this is good or great! We have never been on one of the small ships.

Wow we were just talking about this ship and this trip for spring 2013. Thought we would look to book on our Hawaii trip in Sept. We like mini's but were thinking as all of these have public areas above them we would try deck 7. Please you have to let us know how this ship was and this deck. Never have been on a smaller ship than the Island.

Have a wonderful trip and thanks for anything you can pass on after.

Laura

We had a minisuite on deck 8 on the Ocean, when she was still the Tahitian, and had no noise problems whatsoever. Those minis are quite large ... much nicer than the minis on the larger ships.

We have had a mini twice on the Ocean. The first was 8001 right behid the bridge. Never heard a thing.

Second was towards the back, starboard side. Some mornings about 4 or 5am we would hear the carts as they were setting up the breakfast at the buffet. Not great.

Nine weeks out and I just got a cabin assignment from my BE guarantee, a BB on deck 7. I have no idea if this is good or great! We have never been on one of the small ships.

You did well. Whenever we travel on the Pacific/Ocean we always take a BB on deck 7. That is of course, unless they offer an upgrade to a mini on 8.

Archived