Online "Manage My Cruise"

Is anyone else having serious problems with signing in to their account? I have been on hold with the tech support forever.

I had to sign on twice for each attempt -- first the main login and then it made me sign on again to go anywhere. Once the second sign on was completed I could navigate the site.

Is anyone else having serious problems with signing in to their account? I have been on hold with the tech support forever.

Saw this after I was having trouble. Click the link.

All you need to do is create a Carnival....com profile with your existing Past Guest number, which is now the VIFP Member #. They’re one in the same now. If you don’t know your past guest number, there is an easy look-up function. Just click on the “Already Sailed with Carnival” button and you can enter the information needed to retrieve your number. https://secure.carnival.com/bookedguest/guestmanagement/registration/enroll

All you need to do is create a Carnival....com profile with your existing Past Guest number, which is now the VIFP Member #. They’re one in the same now. If you don’t know your past guest number, there is an easy look-up function. Just click on the “Already Sailed with Carnival” button and you can enter the information needed to retrieve your number. https://secure.carnival.com/bookedguest/guestmanagement/registration/enroll

Thanks for the help-- clicked on the link, tweaked a few things to update, and my account and booking are both all set.

Thx!!

At first I had a problem logging in. Then I realized that you logged in differently than before when all you had to do was put your booking number in. I figured out my user name and pw and got in, just to have to log in AGAIN with my booking number. More work involved for us :rolleyes:.

I was on the phone with a Carnival rep (trying to solve a VIFP problem) and the system went down. She is going to e-mail me when my problem is solved. I think the volume of problems they are addressing with the new program has caused some slow-downs. Hopefully, all will be up and running soon.

I did this Saturday (profile with past guest number) and when I hit 'update' I was issued a new VIP # that is not my past guest number. With that in mind, my past 6 (totaling 40 points) Carnival cruise records vanished.:eek: VIP site said I had '0' points & welcomed me to 'Red' status.

I have pleanty of time to get this streightened out. A call to a Carnival rep yesterday said to wait until Tuesday as they are having trouble with the site. Just in case I filled out the missed cruises form & submitted that. I have noticed that a lot of people are having the same problem.

Guess we should give them about a week to get everything organized & corrected.

I had to sign on twice for each attempt -- first the main login and then it made me sign on again to go anywhere. Once the second sign on was completed I could navigate the site.

No more signing in twice. I just noticed they have an Access to Booking right below next to Manage My Cruise that says Access to Booking, so just click there...........one login only.

I did this Saturday (profile with past guest number) and when I hit 'update' I was issued a new VIP # that is not my past guest number. With that in mind, my past 6 (totaling 40 points) Carnival cruise records vanished.:eek: VIP site said I had '0' points & welcomed me to 'Red' status.

I have pleanty of time to get this streightened out. A call to a Carnival rep yesterday said to wait until Tuesday as they are having trouble with the site. Just in case I filled out the missed cruises form & submitted that. I have noticed that a lot of people are having the same problem.

Guess we should give them about a week to get everything organized & corrected.

This is exactly what happened to me today....zero points....no prior cruises with Carnival. Sigh. Hoping they iron out the kinks soon......

I followed the link and got in. Thanks Cruizin2! Also it has all my past cruises listed now which I never could get before but it also has my Saint John NB cruise going out this week from Boston listed twice...same booking number....hmmmmmm...do you think I'll get double credit?

Once I got in, I liked the site and how it looks.

I was able to sign in without a problem, but all the linked reservations associated with our booking were no longer visible. I had to re-enter all the booking #s for all the cabins.

We had a similar problem but when we reentered the booking #s we got a message on each one that the birth date we had was wrong! Im pretty sure we know our birthdays & we accessed the bookings last week! Called Carnival - given the "we can't help you, since you booked with a TA you will need to call them". So now TA has to spend time on phone w/ tech support:confused:

Archived