Is VIP Airport service useful?

Hello Everyone! I've been reading Cruise Critic for years and am now jumping in. My husband and I are sailing with Crystal Serenity in August to Mediterranean and have never traveled abroad before. Has anyone used the VIP Airport service with Crystal? I am considering it for our connection in LHR.

Hello Everyone! I've been reading Cruise Critic for years and am now jumping in. My husband and I are sailing with Crystal Serenity in August to Mediterranean and have never traveled abroad before. Has anyone used the VIP Airport service with Crystal? I am considering it for our connection in LHR.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

I am a frequent cruiser of Crystal Cruises.

As background this service was just introduced to Crystal Cruises a couple of months ago and I have not seen anyone post that they had used it yet given its newness. I have done a good deal of reading about it.

In short it is a service that is appropriate for those traveling who would like the additional care that will be provided. It is not for everyone given the price but it can ease the challenge of getting through the airports particularly when traveling internationally.

Keith

Archived