Will I hate ocean view on Majesty?

I know we will have a good time, I am not worried about enjoying the cruise at all. It is just going to be so different from previous cruising experiences that I was hoping to hear from others who have had a similar experience. I think I am more worried about my family, who are sharing a small Ocean View cabin with three people, and have only ever cruised with balconies on much larger ships. I want everyone to have a good time, and I am hoping that preparing them for the experience, they won't focus on the cabin size and smaller ship as much. This is the first family vacation since I was in high school, and my parents have high expectations for it!

EithneMay-We just did a four day on Majesty, after 3 previous cruises on Celebrity-in Aqua class. We too were using up points.

First let me say we had a great cruise, the ship and crew were awesome.

(With that said, our joke for the cruise was that Celebrity had spoiled us!)

We had a SO on deck 9, which is larger than just an ocean view. But, have stayed in an ocean view and interior before on The Soveriegn class ship and all was fine. Small, but nothing to disappoint or ruin the cruise for us.

Have a great cruise with your family!

Gail

we are on the Majesty out of Miami next month to the keys & Bahama. SO & I have always had a balcony, but for this cruise, at $ 260.pp for an ocean view, we do fine, hell at that price, I'll put up with almost anything.

Canceling the BoA card because NoA is annoying me with their recent political moves. Not worried about our credit score, rating or available credit. When we bought our car, our credit score was 813 and I am 27.... No complaints and no debt other than the house!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, If DH & I made our financial decisions based on the political moves of the banking and investment industry, we would have our money stashed under our mattress. :eek:

Are you cashing in 50,000 points? Looking at the rewards menu, that's the level for a free 3-4 night cruise for two in a minimum oceanview room. I've cashed in 50,000 a couple of times, but for $500 off ANY cruise. So, I book the cruise I want, in the category I want (balcony, for example), and they take $500 bucks off (as well as the discount if you're Platinum, Diamond, Diamond Plus, etc). I've been on Majesty a couple of times, and can usually get an oceanview for 200-300 per person, depending upon time of year. So, really, that's about an equal value for your points.

Any opinions on OV rooms on deck 7?

Archived