What's your favorite thing/ place on the splendor?

Naomigruis

Listening and dancing in the attrium while they play music, it use to be a duo called Summer Breeze but they went on another ship but i hear there is a another duo there that are very good. We will find out in sept and oct. The Splendor is a wonderful ship so enjoy!!!!!!!

Luv most things about the Splendor.

My favorite spot is the aft pool area.

The Tandor grill is great. Also don't miss the Rotisserie on deck 10 above he aft buffet.

Totally agree with the aft pool area!

Luv most things about the Splendor.

My favorite spot is the aft pool area.

The Tandor grill is great. Also don't miss the Rotisserie on deck 10 above he aft buffet.

Can you tell us what exactly the Rotisserie is? I'm on the Splendor in September (sounds like an old song, doesn't it?) and haven't really figured out what the Rotisserie is. Is it just an extension of the buffet? Thanks.

Jim

Can you tell us what exactly the Rotisserie is? I'm on the Splendor in September (sounds like an old song, doesn't it?) and haven't really figured out what the Rotisserie is. Is it just an extension of the buffet? Thanks.

Jim

They serve BBQ Chicken an all the fixin's.

Jim

Its upstairs from the buffet where the desserts are. Its a rotisserie chicken corn and salad, mac n cheese etc. The best thing its that its never crowded.

Its upstairs from the buffet where the desserts are. Its a rotisserie chicken corn and salad, mac n cheese etc. The best thing its that its never crowded.

Stairs in a buffet? Now that is just cruel to the fluffy among us. Is there seating up there too?

Stairs in a buffet? Now that is just cruel to the fluffy among us. Is there seating up there too?

Lol- there is also an elevator close by to take you up ;)

Tons of seating and almost always lots of tables available. By the end of the cruise it gets more crowded for lunch as people "discover" it.

This thread makes me want to hop on the Splendor one more time before she leaves us here on the West Coast!!!

Another vote for the aft pool area and the Rotisserie area. The aft pool has everything I need: food area, a bar, and restrooms nearby. By the end of the week, the Rotisserie area was more crowded during lunch, so word got out, but when it wasn't open for serving it was quiet.

Thanks. Works for us, since we'll "live" on Deck 10. Let's just not tell anyone else about it, OK?

Jim

I am hoping to be able to sit outside in a deck chair on Lobby deck, deck 3, off the atrium, hoping it's relatively quiet. Has anyone experienced this?

What is the deck above the pools like? Looks like there are hot tubs up there but maybe they are inside... or covered?

I see there are two hot tubs at the aft pool... and it looks like 2 hot tubs above the center pool. Are these 4 hot tubs the only ones?

Thanks for all the ideas, m--

Oh, this is an exciting thread! We always cruise in May from Manhattan (live 20 minutes from port! :)) but had to miss this year cuz of "stuff." :(When I was looking for cruises for NEXT May I saw the Miracle was going out west and we would have to book on the Splendor. Well, WTH...we have never been on her, so a new experience! :rolleyes::p So I am happy to read all these tips. Mac and cheese? At lunch?? Be still my heart! :D:eek: Thanks for sharing all your experiences!

I am hoping to be able to sit outside in a deck chair on Lobby deck, deck 3, off the atrium, hoping it's relatively quiet. Has anyone experienced this?

What is the deck above the pools like? Looks like there are hot tubs up there but maybe they are inside... or covered?

I see there are two hot tubs at the aft pool... and it looks like 2 hot tubs above the center pool. Are these 4 hot tubs the only ones?

Thanks for all the ideas, m--

BBM

These are not crowded anytime during the afternoon even on sea days.

Looking forward to meeting you!

HAPPY CRUISING TO ALL!!

BBM

These are not crowded anytime during the afternoon even on sea days.

Looking forward to meeting you!

HAPPY CRUISING TO ALL!!

It all depends when they are found. We were on the Splendor 2 weeks ago and I love the hot tubs on deck 10 in the middle of the ship but they were packed with kids all the time.

There is one more hot tub by the deck 11 pool mid ship.

Archived