Platinum vs Diamond

Shipbound

Yep, I think you're correct, with the exception that those who "spring" for a Suite also get priority boarding. To me, that's probably the best "perk" of the entire program. Sure is nice to bypass that big line on embarkation day. :cool:

"SKY"

Yep, I think you're correct, with the exception that those who "spring" for a Suite also get priority boarding. To me, that's probably the best "perk" of the entire program. Sure is nice to bypass that big line on embarkation day. :cool:

"SKY"

I have always thought that why should someone that has 10 3 or 4 day cruises get the same benfits that someone that has 10 7 day cruises. When I was in the VIP lounge I can not tell you how many times I saw people with blue and red cards. Now with the new changes things will run better and faster.

Gary

I have always thought that why should someone that has 10 3 or 4 day cruises get the same benfits that someone that has 10 7 day cruises. When I was in the VIP lounge I can not tell you how many times I saw people with blue and red cards. Now with the new changes things will run better and faster.

Gary

The people with the other colored cards (blue or gold) could have either been in a suite or checking in with a Platinum person.

Gary

How will things change? Platinum guests are grandfathered, and Carnival is being overly generous in allowing guests to get to Platinum the old way, so people may cram in the short cruises to get to plat. As previously stated, blue and gold could have been suite passengers or staying in the same stateroom as a platinum guest. Nothing changes with regards to VIP boarding.

The people with the other colored cards (blue or gold) could have either been in a suite or checking in with a Platinum person.

That is true but still I think the new program will weed out the ones that dont make the 75 day cruise days need to be platinum. I'll see the next time I cruise in March or April of 2013.

Gary

That is true but still I think the new program will weed out the ones that dont make the 75 day cruise days need to be platinum. I'll see the next time I cruise in March or April of 2013.

Gary

All they need is 10 cruises by the end of next year and they are grandfathered in .. no matter how many days they cruised or how many cruises they have right now.

Archived