Booking Portofino's on Adventure

Reservations have opened up for booking dinners at Portofino's on Adventure for this December. I'd like to get a jump on this. Does anyone have a preference on which night is the best night and/or the worst night? I don't want to miss Prime Rib or Lobster in the MDR.

Thank you!

Prime rib will be served on the first night. I have to admit that I have had mixed results. Half the time it has ranged from average to excellent and half the time it has been very disappointing.

Reservations have opened up for booking dinners at Portofino's on Adventure for this December. I'd like to get a jump on this. Does anyone have a preference on which night is the best night and/or the worst night? I don't want to miss Prime Rib or Lobster in the MDR.

Thank you!

I wouldn't be too concerned, you can normally get booked in Porofinos on any night when booking immediately on embarkation.

If Abbass is manager, tell him hi, we'll see him in November/December.

I wouldn't be too concerned, you can normally get booked in Porofinos on any night when booking immediately on embarkation.

If Abbass is manager, tell him hi, we'll see him in November/December.

Hi Julesben, I'll be on the 2nd part of my B2B when you are on the first part of yours! Come one over to the roll call here and say hi.... great to have another Brit on board!

Enjoy the specialty restaurant. It is very good! I typically book on the nights I know aren't formal. The only thing I don't want to miss in the dining room is the vidallia onion tart. Love it!

Oh YUM! The onion tart sounds wonderful! I can't miss that night either! Maybe I should play it safe & not make reservations until we board since I'm not sure when the formal nights are. We are in a GS and perhaps that's something I can have the concierge do for us should there be an issue with it being "sold out".

Archived