Freedom Portofino?

I believe Freedom has already undergone her "enhancement" or "Oasisizing". Seems we ate in Portofino last fall. So, does she still have Portofino or has that changed to Giovani's Table, please? Our next 3 cruises will be on GT ships. Just for something different, I am looking (way) forward to FOS Sept. 2013 and Portofino.

I believe Freedom has already undergone her "enhancement" or "Oasisizing". Seems we ate in Portofino last fall. So, does she still have Portofino or has that changed to Giovani's Table, please? Our next 3 cruises will be on GT ships. Just for something different, I am looking (way) forward to FOS Sept. 2013 and Portofino.

Portofino :)

Okay, since it has been almost two years since we grace the Freedom of the Seas, I cannot remember which is the best night to go to Chops. We dress up and don't want to miss formal night, and last night is out, what would you recommend.

Safe travels

P.S. Thanks for letting me hijack the thread.............Sue

Okay, since it has been almost two years since we grace the Freedom of the Seas, I cannot remember which is the best night to go to Chops. We dress up and don't want to miss formal night, and last night is out, what would you recommend.

Safe travels

P.S. Thanks for letting me hijack the thread.............Sue

We ate there on Monday after we got back from Coco Cay. I think it is the perfect day to eat to eat there. Try for a 6:00 seating.

Archived