Lawn Club Grill

Cruising89143

I thought that I had previously read that when dining at the Lawn Club Grill, one had the choice of working with the chef to prepare your grilled choice of meat or they would do it without you. I personally do not want to help cook my meal. Can someone please comment that has dined in this venue?

Thanks.

I thought that I had previously read that when dining at the Lawn Club Grill, one had the choice of working with the chef to prepare your grilled choice of meat or they would do it without you. I personally do not want to help cook my meal. Can someone please comment that has dined in this venue?

Thanks.

Four of us recently dined in this venue. I was the only one that wanted to make my pizza appetizer with the cook. It wa a lot of fun. However I of course did not want to do any grilling of my entree. It is up to you. You may choose to not participate in any of the preparation as my three tablemates did. Enjoy!!

Four of us recently dined in this venue. I was the only one that wanted to make my pizza appetizer with the cook. It wa a lot of fun. However I of course did not want to do any grilling of my entree. It is up to you. You may choose to not participate in any of the preparation as my three tablemates did. Enjoy!!

Thanks. That's what I wanted to hear.:)

Thanks. That's what I wanted to hear.:)

Not only that........None of us wanted to cook our own meals, and we were treated regally by the wait staff. They were very attentive, and absolutely

encouraged us to try extra entrees. ie....."get the filet mignon, but you have to try the chicken, also" "You can't leave without trying the lobster mac and cheese.

He was right on all accounts. He said the filet would be the best I've ever had, and it was. He said the lobster mac and cheese was an appetizer you

can't find just anywhere......and it was spectacular!

The Lawn Club was the highlight of our cruise....you will love it, and the

view is fantastic!

Not only that........None of us wanted to cook our own meals, and we were treated regally by the wait staff. They were very attentive, and absolutely

encouraged us to try extra entrees. ie....."get the filet mignon, but you have to try the chicken, also" "You can't leave without trying the lobster mac and cheese.

He was right on all accounts. He said the filet would be the best I've ever had, and it was. He said the lobster mac and cheese was an appetizer you

view is fantastic!

Is the Lawn Club a "pay" venue?

view is fantastic!

Thanks. Sound like it's worth the forty bucks per person. Will more than likely dine here a couple of times during the cruise.

It's difficult to keep up witih all the ships and their amenties. What ships feature the Lawn Club?

Hi,:) well, all the S class ships have a Lawn......but only the newest

ones have the food venues up there (Sihloutte and when Reflection

comes out).

Hi,:) well, all the S class ships have a Lawn......but only the newest

ones have the food venues up there (Sihloutte and when Reflection

comes out).

Lois,

Thank you for the info. I didn't recall this venue on our Equinox cruise in May. Loved the Lawn and Sunset Bar. Guess we'll have to wait to enjoy at a future date.

MJ

Lois,

Thank you for the info. I didn't recall this venue on our Equinox cruise in May. Loved the Lawn and Sunset Bar. Guess we'll have to wait to enjoy at a future date.

MJ

MJ:)....you didn't recall it because it was not there;)

Archived