How to set up Meet and Greet on Crown Princess

csaeroach

We had a Meet and Greet on our Jan 28, 2012 cruise and one of our Roll Call set up the whole thing thru Princess by email with the following address.

bdavis@princesscruises.com.

We did it on the first sea day which was Sunday. No drinks or snacks but several ship's officers were there including the Captain! We were bold enough to ask for a photo and he was so kind to oblige.

One of the Roll Callers suggested a gift exchange which about 14 of us participated. We brought regional objects to share. My friend and I bought sports socks with Bears, White Sox and Cubs logos on them.

It was fun to meet all the people we had talked to online for months.

Sue

Is it "tradition" or simply polite to invite the ship's crew and important staff? Who would be the most important officers and staff members to invite?

How many pax are required to attend a M&G in order to warrant an invitation to the crew and staff?

Is it "tradition" or simply polite to invite the ship's crew and important staff? Who would be the most important officers and staff members to invite?

How many pax are required to attend a M&G in order to warrant an invitation to the crew and staff?

There is no set number for the M&G that I have ever heard.

We invite the,

Captain

Staff Captain

Hotel Manager

MD

CD

You invite those you would like to attend. I take the list of officers in the first Patter and invite them.

Does anyone have the name or dept email you would contact to set up a Meet and Greet on the Crown Princess?

thanks for your help!

The contact person you have been given from other cruisers will also be able to provide you with the names of the crew you may invite to your M&G. Drop off the invites at the Passenger Services Desk as soon as you board the ship. Unfortunately crew are not always able to attend but it's worth a try.

Sandy :)

Archived