Adult pool in Triumph

I keep getting conflicting information about this. �� ��

Can someone tell me, is there or is there not an adult only pool? ��

"on"

Should be the aft pool... you will see the signs..

We were on Triumph earlier this year. The aft pool and two hot tubs are under a retractable roof on the Lido deck behind the buffet, the area where the pizzeria is located. The two hot tubs had signs saying adults only but the pool had no such sign so I'm not sure if any pool is actually adult only on Triumph.

We were on the Triumph in early May. I would not let my kids swim in the aft pool but the were several parents with toddlers in the pool. I never saw signs that specified it was adults only, but I wasn't actively looking for them either.

Just off the Triumph. Have cruised 10 times on X and RCCL on ships with adult areas, so I was looking for a nice quiet area. No such luck. Nothing on the Triumph even close. If you're looking for loungers in a shady quiet area you're going to be very disappointed. We ended up on deck 10 between stacks of loungers, still very windy.

Yep, the hot tubs in the back area are just like on conquest.. adults only .. the pool may or may not be adults only. Ive only seen teens in there, never children, so its generally left for adults .. but with the free 24/7 ice cream diagonal from the pizza, and the grill back there, its hardly a adult AREA...

It is no longer an Adult only pool. It's open. Hot tubs as well.

Bad move by Carnival IMHO.....going fleet wide too.

As I like to point out on my blog (just google: snoozeman and cruise): There are more adult pools on the Disney Magic than there are on the Carnival Magic. I have a very recent Triumph review there too.

Bad move by Carnival IMHO.....going fleet wide too.

I agree. Bad move

Unfortunately, we were looking forward to a little 'kid free' time.

Oh well, won't ruin our trip!

Thanks

there are some ships with serenity areas .. elation, glory, magic for example .. two of these leave from ports close to Texas.

Elation, no pool in serenity area .. but it has a serenity area. It leaves from NOLA. Just research a little more next time and pick a ship that has a serenity area if that is what you want .. or take RCL who has not only a beautiful area, but a adult pool on the ships I have been on.

Elation's serenity area ..

Picture118.jpg

Archived