Entertainment on a long Cruise

donh1

Just wondering how repetitive the entertainment will be on a 49 day cruise. We are going on the Grand from Fort Lauderdale to San Francisco around Cape Horn and the cruise can actually be booked as three separate segments. Does the cruiseline change it up somewhat between the segments or are we pretty much guaranteed three of everything or more. The whole issue is definitely not a deal breaker for me but I'm simply curious. Don

Just wondering how repetitive the entertainment will be on a 49 day cruise. We are going on the Grand from Fort Lauderdale to San Francisco around Cape Horn and the cruise can actually be booked as three separate segments. Does the cruiseline change it up somewhat between the segments or are we pretty much guaranteed three of everything or more. The whole issue is definitely not a deal breaker for me but I'm simply curious. Don

The production shows will be repeated on each of the three segments.

Other entertainers may or may not be switched out along the way.

There will be some repetition. Princess will treat each of the legs as a separate cruise. The cruises staff may change over the 49 days or be the same group. The other entertainers will change as we (I will be sailing with you) sail along. There will likely be more variety in the daily activities since they will know there are so many of us staying on.

There will be some repetition. Princess will treat each of the legs as a separate cruise. The cruises staff may change over the 49 days or be the same group. The other entertainers will change as we (I will be sailing with you) sail along. There will likely be more variety in the daily activities since they will know there are so many of us staying on.
You will probably have the same stage shows on each leg but some change in entertainers. On the Star from BA to Valparaiso we had tango dancers in the Piazza, a couple of Gauchos did a show in the Princess Theater and an Argentine who played the Irish Harp. I would expect similar for your middle leg. You will have many of the same menus three times also.

Archived