My VEENDAM to BERMUDA PowerPoint REVIEW

chiapet

The Veendam and HAL are definitely not geared for kids ... but we knew that when we booked ... and we all had a great time anyway!

That is what we are prepared for as well. The 4 days in Hamilton and this being the last season to be able to do so are what brought us to HAL with the kids.

We figure how bad can it be for the kids one day at sea each way? Once we are in Bermuda the last thing we are going to do is stay on the ship anyway...

That is what we are prepared for as well. The 4 days in Hamilton and this being the last season to be able to do so are what brought us to HAL with the kids.

We figure how bad can it be for the kids one day at sea each way? Once we are in Bermuda the last thing we are going to do is stay on the ship anyway...

We thought the same thing.

BTW ... looks like you're sailing now ... back tomorrow ... how was it?

Oh that is a huge bummer. Why doesn't HAL fix up the items that are sub-par on this ship? This confuses me, really.

I suspect there may have been complaints from "HAL regulars" about the big screen TV. That was one of the things folks didn't like when they did the re-fit. If it were actually broken, I'm sure it would have been fixed by now.

No concrete evidence of this...just sayin'

I suspect there may have been complaints from "HAL regulars" about the big screen TV. That was one of the things folks didn't like when they did the re-fit. If it were actually broken, I'm sure it would have been fixed by now.

No concrete evidence of this...just sayin'

It wasn't working on our sailing either ... but I'm not sure if it would have made a difference to us ... as we didn't really spend a lot of time there. Maybe if it were working ... we might have ;)

It wasn't working on our sailing either ... but I'm not sure if it would have made a difference to us ... as we didn't really spend a lot of time there. Maybe if it were working ... we might have ;)

Quite honestly, I was happy that it was out of commission on our cruise.

Our 1st cruise was on Caribbean Princess and the "MUTS" was a huge turn off for us.

I think the big screen TV under the stars is a great concept for some cruise lines...but it's not "typically HAL".

Movies Under The Stars. It's found on Princess ships under that name.

Ahhh ... lol ... I get it now ... and I thought you were referring to some type of people ;)

Thanks for clearing it up for me!

Archived