celebrity europe 2013 sale

petsgalore

You can say that again, Cathy. It takes constant vigilance to catch the deals that come and go.

Thank you petsgalore for starting this thread. I don't think I'd have realized that this sale was happening and would have missed it, as I've just been browsing the category that we had booked to see if t he price has changed. Because of this post, I cancelled our May 3 on the Eclipse and switched to a longer cruise on the Infinity while saving a little over $1300. The only downside is that I had to bid adieu to the sunset veranda cabin that we had booked. For $1300 I'll take a chance. Life is an adventure!

My best deal ever was when I had a veranda guarantee booked (12 days in the Med on Solstice) at $949, and I caught a 72 hour special where I was able to snag the 575 square foot family veranda cabin for only $60 more! The regular price was $1899! And I was able to book it for just the two of us, although later my DD and her BF did decide to join us for $875/pp. Now THAT was a deal. But it was there and gone in a flash!

My best deal ever was when I had a veranda guarantee booked (12 days in the Med on Solstice) at $949, and I caught a 72 hour special where I was able to snag the 575 square foot family veranda cabin for only $60 more! The regular price was $1899! And I was able to book it for just the two of us, although later my DD and her BF did decide to join us for $875/pp. Now THAT was a deal. But it was there and gone in a flash!

That deal would have made me deliriously happy! My screen name here is thebutlerdidit, but there are plenty of times I use ElCheapster. I love getting a good travel deal.

It's a very good offer. I'm expecting there will be more price adjustments in the next ten months...EM

That would be great. Perhpas I'll be able to move to a "better" cabin. If not, the price is right, and the location/category will not make much difference to us.

We don’t do guarantees often as we have the WORST luck in the assignments. We generally get exactly the guarantee and rarely anything better. A guarantee has to be a good price to make it worth the likely cabin allocation.

M

Archived