Riverside Hotel - Fort Lauderdale

Poppet1964

We're doing the weird thing... flying into and out of FLL for a POM cruise in December. We've decided to stay in SOBE prior to cruise at Hotel Victor (I've never been to SOBE, so wanted to see it) and I have reservations at the Riverside Hotel in Fort Lauderdale for the day after the cruise. We wanted to be in Fort Lauderdale to be closer to FLL.

Does anyone have experience with the Riverside Hotel? I thought being on the main shopping strip would be fun and we'll be burned out on 'pooling it' after a Caribbean cruise.

We're doing the weird thing... flying into and out of FLL for a POM cruise in December. We've decided to stay in SOBE prior to cruise at Hotel Victor (I've never been to SOBE, so wanted to see it) and I have reservations at the Riverside Hotel in Fort Lauderdale for the day after the cruise. We wanted to be in Fort Lauderdale to be closer to FLL.

Does anyone have experience with the Riverside Hotel? I thought being on the main shopping strip would be fun and we'll be burned out on 'pooling it' after a Caribbean cruise.

Hi, I have stayed at the Riverside twice before:) I love it there.

Lots of fun and funky restaurants and shops along Las Olas Blvd

and just behind the hotel is the Intercoastal and a water taxi

pick up spot is there as well.

Archived