Repeater Party Question-Allure

I am a only Gold Member with one (on RCCL) under my belt. I have heard a couple mentions of a Repeater Party. These have been different mentions that a D+ Events.

Can anyone give me deatils if this a separate party than a D+ Event. Who gets to go? How do you know when it is?

Thanks so much for your help!

Missy:D

On our last cruise it was called an upper tier event & everyone who was platinum & above received an invitation. They served wine, some other drinks & appetizers. The CD & captain both made an appearance & were available for photos. They also handed out tier blocks & recognized those with the most cruises & points.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

it's called the welcome back event for gold members (and all levels as well) you will have an invitation in your room. It is usually the 3rd night, and they generally give complimentary wine and champaign and maybe a few appetizers. I would recommend attending:)

The Allure and Oasis don't have repeat passenger parties; only the top tier events. Here is the description from the Member Benefits section of their web site:

The Welcome Back Party excludes Oasis of the Seas® and Allure of the Seas® due to venue capacity.

Here is a link to the benefits, but please do read the footnotes:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefits.do

It's an incredible ship; have a wonderful cruise!!

The Allure and Oasis don't have repeat passenger parties; only the top tier events. Here is the description from the Member Benefits section of their web site:

The Welcome Back Party excludes Oasis of the Seas® and Allure of the Seas® due to venue capacity.

very interesting, never would have thought Oasis class ships were different than the all the other RCL ships

Wow that's a bummer. You'd think they could split it into multiple times/days to accommodate all their repeat customers.

We were just on Allure a couple of months ago, and they had a Top Tier event for Platinum and above one evening in the theater. Then they had a Crown and Anchor event for everyone Gold and up. It was held in the Aqua Theater and had a mini diving show and free drinks.

My only frustration about these events is that if you do take a friend/significant other in the cruise with you that isn't gold and/or higher, they are not given an invite. I won't attend if I can bring the person I'm traveling with!

A month ago there was a "repeater" party for all members gold and up that was held one morning in the aquatheater. They served bloody marys, mimosas and some other drinks along with a little show. The top tier event, platinum and up, was held one evening in the main theater again with drinks and a little show. Have not made it to D+ but have heard there are also separate parties for them, so yes they do hold these events on Allure.

Thanks for all the info. I will report back after my cruise to see if they do anything on the Allure for Gold members. It wasn't hard to please me. I was excited to see Gold on my luggage tags.

Missy:D

As others have written, Missy, you will be invited to a morning event in the AquaTheatre. They will pass around champagne and such, and there will be a nice show of diving and such in the AquaTheatre pool.

My only frustration about these events is that if you do take a friend/significant other in the cruise with you that isn't gold and/or higher, they are not given an invite. I won't attend if I can bring the person I'm traveling with!

Not a problem. You get one invite per stateroom. Bring your friend, give them the invite, and walk right in.

Not a problem. You get one invite per stateroom. Bring your friend, give them the invite, and walk right in.

The problem is that they are not sending invites in a lot of cases anymore, especially on the new ships. They put the invite on the TV in your in box, then swipe your sea pass when you get there.

I agree, you should be allowed to bring your travel companion to at least some of the events.

Archived