Pinnacle grill or Mdr

sdnich

I have seen the menu for dinner but have not seen the breakfast menu.Anything special on the menu or is it special because it is in a more private area?

It is the same as the MDR menu. Available only to Deluxe Suite passengers or PS passengers.

If the menu changed a little more I might consider doing this every night, but as good as there steaks are I really do not want that every night, just a little too much food for me.

A nightly diet of that menu would probably warrant a visit to the cardiologist upon your return home. :eek::eek:

We enjoyed the MDR on the Zuiderdam last week, thought the food was excellent, but our anniversary dinner in the Pinnacle Grill was absolutely fabulous. Had the tableside caesar salad and ribeye steak- yum!

If the menu changed a little more I might consider doing this every night, but as good as there steaks are I really do not want that every night, just a little too much food for me.

They do have other things that in their own right are wonderful, such as fish and chicken dishes.

More often than not I order the salmon in Pinnacle Grill and think it delicious. I know I can get it in the MDR on the always available side of the menu but it tastes better in Pinnacle. :)

Depending on the ship, there is usually a "Le Cirque" night in the Pinnacle which offers a different, DELICIOUS menu and different decor. Loved it and plan to do it again on our next cruise.

I love the Pinnacle Grill. On my last cruise on Amsterdam, we ate in the MDR the first night and on the first "formal" night. We found the service to be slow and a little frustrating, so we ate in the Pinnacle every other night and it was wonderful. Great food and superb, attentive and prompt service at all times.

Archived