Driving in Miami and Fort Lauderdale question...

Pharmguy83

No---- there are NO TOLLS on I-95, other than the Express Lanes I mentioned that are cashless and easy to avoid.

There ARE TOLLS On the TURNPIKE. They take cash from the Miami-Dade County line NORTH. South of the County line the TURNPIKE does not take cash.

Sounding from your routing, there is no reason for you to pay Dollar the fee. Simply stay off the Turnpike and away from the Express Lanes on 95.

I wish you a fantastic cruise.

Saludos,

Yogi

Now I feel better. I didn't think there were tolls.

Keith

No---- there are NO TOLLS on I-95, other than the Express Lanes I mentioned that are cashless and easy to avoid.

There ARE TOLLS On the TURNPIKE. They take cash from the Miami-Dade County line NORTH. South of the County line the TURNPIKE does not take cash.

Sounding from your routing, there is no reason for you to pay Dollar the fee. Simply stay off the Turnpike and away from the Express Lanes on 95.

I wish you a fantastic cruise.

Saludos,

Yogi

Yogi, thanks for the clarification. Its only $8 but thats one DOD on the ship :D

Now I feel better. I didn't think there were tolls.

Keith

Keith, as always, great info from you...thanks :)

Okay so now I am very tempted to ask... Will I need this $8 toll pass for my drive? Miami Airport to Saw Grass Mill Mall to Fort Lauderdale Hyatt Place (near Port Everglades). You people are a wealth of knowledge and I can't express my gratitude enough!

Okay so now I am very tempted to ask... Will I need this $8 toll pass for my drive? Miami Airport to Saw Grass Mill Mall to Fort Lauderdale Hyatt Place (near Port Everglades). You people are a wealth of knowledge and I can't express my gratitude enough!

I totally agree :D

Archived