More cruises having 200% supplement for solos

luvcruisn'

1) I should get a discount as a single cruiser

2) Why should trird or fourth passengers go free if I have to pay 200%

3) If we pay supplement we should be entitled to the same number of Mariner days as if there were two people in the cabin. Like mariner days are such a perk

Why should'nt all passengers be entitled the the lowest fare even if it is after the final paymenr date

Why do people have the attitude "I am entitled to the same things as others"

Check out the cruise, check the price, check other cruise lines. If you find something suitable book it, but stop the complaining

Feel free to pass the thread by if you are not interested. What would there be to read on here if people weren't complaining? I didn't realize posters needed your (and a few others on this thread) approval. At least this is valid. I saw a thread about port fees going up $8 for an entire cruise and someone was complaining about that:rolleyes:. That is a bit much.

Feel free to pass the thread by if you are not interested. What would there be to read on here if people weren't complaining? I didn't realize posters needed your (and a few others on this thread) approval. At least this is valid. I saw a thread about port fees going up $8 for an entire cruise and someone was complaining about that:rolleyes:. That is a bit much.

lorekauf

I am interested in threads like this I find some people's attitudes "entertaining"

Why do you say there would be nothing to read if people were complaining Is that what you feel CC is for complaints only?

Regarding the port charges. Are you the sole authority as to what is a "valid " complaint and what is not?

lorekauf

I am interested in threads like this I find some people's attitudes "entertaining"

Why do you say there would be nothing to read if people were complaining Is that what you feel CC is for complaints only?

Regarding the port charges. Are you the sole authority as to what is a "valid " complaint and what is not?

No, that's not what CC is about but it seems that is what happens. Getting back to what is a valid complaint, you seem to think you are the authority on it. I guess you don't like it to much when you are challenged.

Archived