Voyager Of the seas 6540

jota

Hi,

I have the opportunity to switch cabins and would like to know if anyone can help with identifying something on the deck plan. It is right near the stairs which could be an advantage , I don't think the noise would be excessive, or would it? There is also a bit of space beside the cabin, would this be some sort of superstructure which may make the balcony not the best choice?

any advice would help as I'm going to confirm with TA soon.

Thanks

9560 is another option for an extra $40 pp. Would be nice to be on six though, for the proximity to the good coffee each morning on five.

Your thoughts would be appreciated as I haven't cruised with RC before.

Thanks

The stairs and elevators are in their own foyer...it's not clearly shown on the deck plans. Being near elevators and stairs is a huge timesaver. Have no noise fears! The deck plans are NOT "to scale"....if that white space is anything, it's certainly nothing that will bother you....a firewall, most likely.

We like to be near where we spend most of our daytime hours. It makes running back and forth to the cabin so easy using the stairs and not waiting on elevators. Pick the deck level that's closest to where YOU plan to spend most of your days!

I did ask my TA to book that cabin today but I have just remembered reading something awhile ago about lower level balconies on Voyager having metal with glass above, oops!

I did ask my TA to book that cabin today but I have just remembered reading something awhile ago about lower level balconies on Voyager having metal with glass above, oops!

balconies on deck 6 ARE metal and not plexiglass. I would try to move up one deck

Archived