HAL Nov 2013 - Noordam

Katie333

So I've been looking for a couple months now, just waiting for HAL to open their November 2013 Caribbean itineraries. If it follows this year's schedule, then after the Noordam arrives from Europe on Nov 15, 2013 it should run some Caribbean itineraries up until the holiday sailings (which are currently available as 7 days starting Dec 23).

It looks like most other lines already have these available for sale, and I'm used to being able to book this far in advance. I'm planning to sail with my parents and am getting frustrated at the delay.

Any idea when they might open up the Nov 15-Dec 23 sailings? They must know what they are doing because they have booked the sailings around those dates. I wonder if it might be charters or something else, or if it's just taking so long.

Last couple of years the schedule you are asking about came out in August or September. It appears imminent based on the trickling out of other schedules.

Thanks very much, that's the info I was looking for.

I've been looking at the website every few days which was a waste of my time, I should have asked this question earlier!

Archived