Adult Beach on Castaway Cay

Carmenere

I have read that the adult beach on Castaway Cay is hard to find? Is there an easy way to find it so that we don't spend time walkng around in circles? I was also told that the food on the adult beach is more adult oriented? Why is that and what makes it that way? I am sure it is what they serve, but what is it then that they serve.

It's easy to find....lots of directional signs and also a tram that will take you there. It's beautiful, quiet place.

The food seemed to be the same at Cookies and Cookies2. For me, everything was delicious.

I try and get my drink first, so my food doesn't get cold.

They have the free drinks, tea and lemonade, and then a stand for purchasing sodas, etc.

The adult beach on Castaway Cay is very easy to find. You won't get lost. Simply get on the tram near the ship and take it to the second (last) stop. There wait for the separate tram to the adult beach.

Easy to find, but you have to change trams(or walk). The water is warm and clear as can be. Lunch was ribeye steak and lobster tail. And I went back for a second lobster tail. Fresh off the charcoal grill. Enjoyed the beach to the max...just wear sunscreen. It was a grand time. Had both my "children" ages 22 and 24 with us. Enjoyed the cocktails and the conversation. Imagine having 5 hours of one on one time with the kids that are gone most of the year. Some of my greatest memories.

I haven't seen lobster tails at the adult beach. They did have lobster burgers a while ago, but I haven't seen those in a few years either. Lunch is always good, though! And you don't have to purchase the soda where the food is served. You do have to pay for it at the bar.

The water is clear and beautiful, but the bottom can be a bit rough on the feet because of the coral. Water shoes will solve that problem!

Beth

My wife and I are really looking forward to the adult beach. We love kids, but ours are all grown, so we plan to just relax and enjoy the peace and quiet...but I'm sure we will sneak over to the family side a little and remember when our kids were all we thought about.:cool:

My wife and I are really looking forward to the adult beach. We love kids, but ours are all grown, so we plan to just relax and enjoy the peace and quiet...but I'm sure we will sneak over to the family side a little and remember when our kids were all we thought about.:cool:

Pelican Plunge is over on the Family Beach, gotta check that out!

:)

I will love them both as well. Thanks so much

Easy to find, but you have to change trams(or walk). The water is warm and clear as can be. Lunch was ribeye steak and lobster tail. And I went back for a second lobster tail. Fresh off the charcoal grill. Enjoyed the beach to the max...just wear sunscreen. It was a grand time. Had both my "children" ages 22 and 24 with us. Enjoyed the cocktails and the conversation. Imagine having 5 hours of one on one time with the kids that are gone most of the year. Some of my greatest memories.
I am looking forward to some down time with my husband.

I haven't seen lobster tails at the adult beach. They did have lobster burgers a while ago, but I haven't seen those in a few years either. Lunch is always good, though! And you don't have to purchase the soda where the food is served. You do have to pay for it at the bar.

The water is clear and beautiful, but the bottom can be a bit rough on the feet because of the coral. Water shoes will solve that problem!

Beth

I'll be back at Castaway Cay for the first time since 2008, but what I've read about the lobster tails is, it depends. Sometimes, they have them, sometimes they have mahi mahi. It all depends on how lobster night went the night before.

Archived