help! blue margarita recipe??

Have you had it?? Just curious as I really dont like it, even when its free, I can barely drink it.

I love real margaritas made with triple sec the old fashioned way.

I would google blue margaritas if you really like them. Lots of receipes online. .. at least it is CHEAP compared to other mixed drinks. $5.75 I think onboard..

I'm sure the Blue Margarita is a just a regular margarita with some blue curacao added to it. Thats the blue colored liqueur.

Its not what I call a real margarita .. I asked the bartender. A real margarita has triple sec, and I tipped him to make me a real one.

Its just mix and tequila with the coloring.

Its not what I call a real margarita .. I asked the bartender. A real margarita has triple sec, and I tipped him to make me a real one.

Its just mix and tequila with the coloring.

a real margarita is tequila,triple sec ,lime juice and sweet and sour mix.to make it blue its just a dash of blue curaco(sp) added to it

I have been making them for 20 years as a bartender

a real margarita is tequila,triple sec ,lime juice and sweet and sour mix.to make it blue its just a dash of blue curaco(sp) added to it

I have been making them for 20 years as a bartender

What Im saying is the ones on Carnival do not have triple sec .. I asked the bartender as they dont taste right to me .. sure enough, if you want one with triple sec, you have to pay for the 2nd liquor. the blue margarita on the bar menu does not have it.

The free ones at the past guest party also do not have it.

How you make them at home isnt what I was talking about, I was discussing how Carnival makes them.

PS I specifically mentioned in my post you are correcting .. that I ASKED THE BARTENDER onboard... besides how would I know how you make them at home? I was commenting how Carnival makes them obviously.

What Im saying is the ones on Carnival do not have triple sec .. I asked the bartender as they dont taste right to me .. sure enough, if you want one with triple sec, you have to pay for the 2nd liquor. the blue margarita on the bar menu does not have it.

The free ones at the past guest party also do not have it.

How you make them at home isnt what I was talking about, I was discussing how Carnival makes them.

if they do not have triple sec they are not a Margarita .They are a tequila sour unless they have the non alcohol version of triple sec that we have had a few times.They may mix the non alcohol version with the sour mix to make it a quicker to make.Sometimes we pre mix long islands and we just add the splash of coke when its served

Archived