~ Welcome Aboard & Come Join Us ~ CC 1st Official Family Group Cruise!! ~4/15/06~

Chucksta63

Chuck - pretty good pricing. How about chartering a plane to get all of us from the northeast down there???? I'd give you 3 more cabins (10 people) if you can pull that off cheap!!!!

Airtran sometimes runs specials on Tuesdays--- put yourself on the mailing list. Most times for our cruise we can do round trips for 123 pp which is included all taxes and fees.

I came home from Fantasy on Easter Sunday one year....I asked everyone what they would be doing for the ship and everyone said nothing so that they would not offend any cruisers.. BUT the Sat night they did hold a Midnight Mass.

So I wonder if they would mind if we as a group did an Easter Egg Hunt on board????:confused:

We are using our tax return this year! Can't wait to get it so we can book!

Hey midgetpdp:

Glad to have you aboard!!! I have been dealing with a bad knee from the last cruise... But I swear to have it in shap for this cruise!!!

Post up when you get you tax refund and book!!!!

Chuck

Hey Chuck.......I think it's neat what you're doing here...Hope you get a lot to join!:D

Thank You Randy!!!!

I have a step-son that I love to cruise with, and when he is having fun then so am I!!! I know there are several folks out there that cruise with their kids, so I figured that I would try to get a group together... If this works out, I would like to start one each year for familys!!!!!! I still would like to go on one of your group cruises though!!!!! I can see where a cruise with just the DW would be a blast!!!!! I figure that at some point we won't be cool enough for the kid to hang with us in his eyes...LOL... Then we'll be on your cruise!!!!!!!!!

Once again Thank You for your support!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck:)

Hey guys looks like we have another for our group!!!! maynovmom; Welcome!!!!!:)

She is booking monday with Kevin!!!!!! We have one week left to book at the $25pp. Friday is the deadline... Let me know if you need an extension... Other wise I am not going to ask for another one..

Chuck:)

I'm so upset. I just missed booking at the $25.00 per person rate.

I was planning to sail the Disney Magic that week, but decided to go with Carnival since it's much cheaper.

I wish I would have found this thread a few days ago.

I'm so upset. I just missed booking at the $25.00 per person rate.

I was planning to sail the Disney Magic that week, but decided to go with Carnival since it's much cheaper.

I wish I would have found this thread a few days ago.

All is not lost yet Disneyjunkie!!:) !!!

I am talking to Kevin at crucon and If I come up with folks this weekend I might get the extension again!!!!!!!!! Kevin said he needs some more folks to book to make the extension... I guess it is really Carnival who makes the decision!!!

Welcome all the same!!!!!!! We would love to have you sail with us!!!!!! Yes this is an expensive week to sail!!!!!!! Lots of Kids and Familys Cruising at this time!!!! Stay tooned and Call Kevin Monday Morning First Thing and see if you can still get the booking!!!!

Last Call for Bookings at the $25pp rate... I think Kevin will accept bookings on Tuesday but that is it!!!!! I know that there is a bunch of us that this does not matter since we have more than two in the cabin... You can still book this group rate at any time!!!!! Just the Special of the $25pp is ending!! Cabin Credits still apply $100 per Cabin is not shabby We are also having an Un-official Cocktail Party for the Group on board in the Atrium Lounge at 10pm first night!!!! This is a Very Central point to find people it is also next to the Pursers Office!!!

Come on Aboard!!!!!!

Hey Chuck!!!

Sorry haven't clicked on this site for some time now. Still giving it some thought. Also thinking about the Destiny cruise. I tell you if I was rich I would be on everybody's list. S&S II. I would include them all. The pricing does look good. All I can say is we will see.

Hey Chuck!!!

Sorry haven't clicked on this site for some time now. Still giving it some thought. Also thinking about the Destiny cruise. I tell you if I was rich I would be on everybody's list. S&S II. I would include them all. The pricing does look good. All I can say is we will see.

Hey Mrsdeedee

Yes the prices are Great!!! I hope to see you an board!!!! I am talking with one of the other group leaders and we are comming up with some Great Ideas for the Cruise!!!!! Here is a new one!! How about a Poker Run like the motercycles do!!! We pick some cabins that are with us and do a cabin crawl except you have to have a drink at each cabin then drew a card. Best 5 cards in a 7 cabin draw!!! Sounds like a blast to me!!! A New twist on the cabin Crawl!!!:p

Hey Chuck!!!

Is there a group cruise going then on the Destiny? Would love to have you sail with us in April before Hurricane season starts!!!!! Caribbean in April is soooo nice well it's nice all the time but April works for me up here in the northeast!!:)

Great Prices Folks Want to go to the Caribbean???????

Priceing:

Inside (Cat 4A): $ 715 pp

Oceanview (Cat 6A): $ 839 pp

Balcony (Cat 8A): $ 965 pp

Mini-Suite (Cat 11): $ 1449 pp

Penthouse Suite (Cat 12): $ 1969 pp

Rates are based on double occupancy and include port charges and gov’t fees.

Single (Cat 1A): $ 1009 pp

3rd and 4th rates are subject to change….currently they are as follows:

Inside (Cat 4A): $ 585 pp

Oceanview (Cat 6A): $ 609 pp

Balconies and Suites (Cat 8A, 11 and 12): $ 635 pp

Amenities:

$ 100 p/cabin on-board credit

Cruise Critic Lanyards (1 per person)

Cruise Critic Magnets (1 per stateroom)

15% discount on all other Cruise Critic merchandise

Initial Deposit due by 5/20/05: $ 25 pp for double occupancy non-suite guarantees; $ 250 pp for all cabin assignments including single, triple, quads or suites. The full deposit will be do by 10/14/2005 and the final payment will be due on or before 12/30/05 (Happy New Year!!!!)

To book this cruise contact Kevin at Crucon.com at 1-800-493-6609

WELCOME!!!!!

Hello All !!!!! I know you have seen me posting around a lot, but we have made it Official!!!!!! Here is the link to the "First Official Cruise Critic's Family Group Cruise"!!!!!!

http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=77

Let Me introduce myself: My name is Chuck and I will be acting as your group leader...Welcome ALL ,,To the 1st Official CC Group Cruise!!!!!!!!

This Cruise is on the Carnival Triumph for April 15th 2006 to the Western Caribbean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Stop in and Say Hi, share your experences, ask questions, join the group!!! Come Join Us for a Great Family Cruise and make Some Memory's!!!!!! By Joining Us you will be entitled to some Great Amenities like 15% off all Cruise Critic Logowear!!!!!!!!! E-mail me for the Code!!!!!!!!! Also $100.00 Per Cabin!!!!! If you are having to book 2 cabins that is $200.00 total!!!!!!!!! This is a Great Bonus*****!!!!!!!

Don't be Shy,,, Are you New to the Boards??? Go ahead and ask your question this is what I am here for!!!! Stop In Often !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See You On Board !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey the group is growing with our two newest familys joining!!!!!!! Lets give a Big Welcome to Ron & Debbie & Family along with Chris and Boo and their family!!!!!!!!! This is going to be a great time for all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Just adding more to the fun!!!!

1) Chucksta63 & ImAcruiser (Chuck & Bobbi Johnsen w/ Nate 12) Booked!!!!8A

2) Christine & Matt Booked!!!!! 8A

3) Dan & Stephanie Booked !!!!! 8A

4) maynovmom Booked!!!!!!!!!!

5) disneyjunkie ?????Awaiting to hear!!!!!

6) Steve & Alisha ???Looking into Kids schedules!!!!

7) rfendt (Ron & Debbie with kids, Ronny & Rachel)Booked !!!!!!! 8B Empress Deck

8) Chris, Boo, Christopher and Billy Booked !!!!!!! 8B Empress Deck

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

We are using our tax return this year! Can't wait to get it so we can book!

Hello midgetpdp!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a few more for our sailing!!!!!

Check out the boards in our group cruise area we are filling up fast for the Stingray City Tour 35 Max !!!!!!

Just adding more to the fun!!!!

5) disneyjunkie ( LaTanya and Tyreak {14}) ?????In Process of booking!!!!!

6) rfendt (Ron & Debbie with kids, Ronny & Rachel)Booked !!!!!!! 8B Empress Deck

7) Chris, Boo, Christopher and Billy Booked !!!!!!! 8B Empress Deck

8) robntawn (Tayna & Rob) Booked!!!!! 8A

9) Kids of Tanya & Rob (Jennelle (16), Rodney (14) and our 10-year old twins Cody and Chase Booked!!!!! 8A

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16) Steve & Alisha ???Looking into Kids schedules!!!!

17)

18)

19)

20)

Add another to the Shore Excursion and to the bookings!!!

shore excursion filling up fast!!!

1) Ron

2) Debbie

3) Ronny

4) Rachel

5) Chuck

6) Bobbi

7) Nate

8) Christine

9) Matt

10) Steph

11) Dan

12) Rob

13) Tanya

14) Rodney

15) Jennelle

16) Cody

17) Chase

18) LaTanya

19) Tyreak

20) Laura Scott

21) Laura Scott DH

22) Laura Scott Child

23) Laura Scott Child

24)

25)

26)

27)

28)

29)

30)

31)

32)

33)

34)

35)

5) disneyjunkie ( LaTanya and Tyreak {14}) ?????In Process of booking!!!!!

6) rfendt (Ron & Debbie with kids, Ronny & Rachel)Booked !!!!!!! 8B Empress Deck

7) Chris, Boo, Christopher and Billy Booked !!!!!!! 8B Empress Deck

8) robntawn (Tayna & Rob) Booked!!!!! 8A

9) Kids of Tanya & Rob (Jennelle (16), Rodney (14) and our 10-year old twins Cody and Chase Booked!!!!! 8A

10) Laura Scott w/ DH & {2 kids} ?????In Process of booking!!!!!

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16) Steve & Alisha ???Looking into Kids schedules!!!!

17)

18)

19)

20)

Archived