I have a question

IAMCRZIN

I have been told that when you sign into the Carnival website they will call you. The person that calls and leaves their first name, number and extension....is that a PVP???

I log in 3-4 times weekly, and have never received a call as a result of this, either from CCL or my PVP. I do receive an Email from my PVP with sales notices and specials, as he is aware of our cruising preferences.

I have been told that when you sign into the Carnival website they will call you. The person that calls and leaves their first name, number and extension....is that a PVP???

I log in all the time to check things, never a call. Maybe because I have a PVP though who respects me and knows I dont want her calling every time I have a question and check the carnival site. She would sure be busy calling me that much.

I received a call from a prior PVP (who I did not like) after I booked a cruise online. He called and left a message in a not so friendly tone telling me I should call him if I wanted to book a cruise, not book online. Of course I immediately called him back to apologize for my behavior.:rolleyes:

I don't have a PVP...i have only been on 1 cruise and it was thru a travel agent. The person that calls me always calls after i log in and i have only answered 1 time right after my 1 cruise and just told him i was not interested at the time. Its the same person every time...he always leaves a message and thanks me for my interest in Carnival. I was just curious if he was a PVP.

I have received calls if I go for a long period of time without logging in, then log in one day. Bam, pretty soon I get a call.

They think you are checking things out and want to get you before you go off to another cruise line.

So do y'all think this person is a PVP????? We are looking to book another cruise and i wanted to try a PVP this time. Thought i might try this person if that is what he is........

It's a PVP, and if you don't want to get calls every time you login, tell them that you are a frequent visitor to the site and they will quit calling. That is what I did and it worked, no more calls.

Yes, when I logged on for the first time and played around with booking a cruise (to see what the final price would be), I got a call the next day from a PVP. He offered to do the booking for me, but I just thanked him and said I'd call if I needed anything. That's the last I heard from him even though I subsequently booked that cruise and another one.

A few months ago I logged in to confirm that our cruise history was correct. I got calls every week for a few weeks. I guess they got tired of talking to my answering machine.

So do y'all think this person is a PVP????? We are looking to book another cruise and i wanted to try a PVP this time. Thought i might try this person if that is what he is........

I'd expect this to be a PVP as they are reportedly the only ones that can make outgoing calls - the (800) number reps supposedly can only take incomming calls. ken

Archived