Good night chocolates

scmexico

I brought a couple of oatmeal raisin cookies off the Golden on one of our RT Hawaii cruises two years ago. We packed them up really well in foil and seran and put them in the freezer. I found them a few weeks ago and defrosted them. They were just as heavenly as they were two years ago. I then booked another RT Hawaii for next November.

I brought a couple of oatmeal raisin cookies off the Golden on one of our RT Hawaii cruises two years ago. We packed them up really well in foil and seran and put them in the freezer. I found them a few weeks ago and defrosted them. They were just as heavenly as they were two years ago. I then booked another RT Hawaii for next November.

The next time we go on a cruise, I'm going to ask if there's a cookie of the month club. I've been jonesing for the International Cafe chocolate chip cookies for a year and a half now.

I just wish I could figure out which ones were dark and which ones were milk without opening them up. Color of the wrapper doesn't necessarily seem to be an indicator from what I've found (although I would have thought it would). Personally I prefer the milk ones, dark chocolate is a little too bitter for me.

i am confused....leftover chocolate???? is that like leftover wine....have never experienced either

Amen! I cannot sleep until both of them are eaten every night...they plague me, calling out to me, wondering if they'll be eaten, wondering if they'll have to wait until the next day, they sit there and watch me try to sleep...they know I want them... :o

I just wish I could figure out which ones were dark and which ones were milk without opening them up. Color of the wrapper doesn't necessarily seem to be an indicator from what I've found (although I would have thought it would). Personally I prefer the milk ones, dark chocolate is a little too bitter for me.

On Princess:

Dark chocolate is the square one with a purple top showing the sea witch above "Princess Cruises."

Regular chocolate is the red-wrapped heart shaped one.

The round, silver-wrapped one is chocoloate with a mint flavor.

On Princess:

Dark chocolate is the square one with a purple top showing the sea witch above "Princess Cruises."

Regular chocolate is the red-wrapped heart shaped one.

The round, silver-wrapped one is chocoloate with a mint flavor.

Purple? The wrapper looks blue to me.

Royal Blue?

What's the one that has the rice Krispies in it?

I would never eat if if it had rice krispies. I think they used to have a crunchy one but eliminated it. I do recall four different kinds; now only three. The dark chocolate is a blue square, but Bill says it's purple.

[quote name='piper28']Hmm, I thought there were two square ones, one blue, the other red or brown or something? Didn't realize the round ones had a mint flavoring to them, probably explains why I don't like those ones.[/quote]

square is blue

red is a heart

white/silver is round

[quote name='caribill']There is. Just take a cruise each month.[/quote]

[COLOR=Red]If only I convince hubby the only way to indulge my chocolate addiction...[/COLOR]

[quote name='piper28']I just wish I could figure out which ones were dark and which ones were milk without opening them up. Color of the wrapper doesn't necessarily seem to be an indicator from what I've found (although I would have thought it would). Personally I prefer the milk ones, dark chocolate is a little too bitter for me.[/quote]

I'll take any dark chocolate and mint ones. Milk chocolate usually seems too wimpy.

I just got off the Grand Princess and ate some of them. I find them OK. Its average chocolate and I could take or leave it and so left it.

Seeing this thread, I fear for my life now. I guess I should have hauled them all home and shipped to some of you who value them more.

I find towel animals more enjoyable. Each his own I guess.

[quote name='EdmPair']I just got off the Grand Princess and ate some of them. I find them OK. Its average chocolate and I could take or leave it and so left it.
[/quote]

I agree. And, I certainly can't see asking my steward for extra
empty calories, when there are so many other things that I would enjoy
spending the calories on.

Archived