VIFP profile is still wrong - anyone else?

CorvetteLady

My VIFP profile showed 0 days. I talked to my PVP who said all my information was right in the system, this was about a week after they announced it, she said give it a few more days. I waited about another week and sent an email with the booking number from my 10th cruise and explained the problem. They replied and said they had updated my profile and they were still having problems. That was June 25th, I just checked and I still have 0 days.

I can't even get my husbands to show up, it says I need to call and have it linked to mine. Before I call my PVP again I was wondering if others are still having problems.

Mine is still messed up.... I emailed them and they said my past guest number and my VIFP number are different and they would get it fixed..... Hasn't happened yet...... But my cruise documents are correct for our cruise in 50 days.

Mine is still messed up.... I emailed them and they said my past guest number and my VIFP number are different and they would get it fixed..... Hasn't happened yet...... But my cruise documents are correct for our cruise in 50 days.

That sounds like my problem. I emailed them all my information back in mid-June and it still says 0. I asked John Heald on Facebook this week if there was still a lot of problems with the VIFP accounts and he wrote back and said that he would give my information to the right people and it should be fixed right away. I'm not holding my breath, but sure would like to see my 26 days up there!!

We have 9 extra days on our profile. But on the bright side, DH's profile FINALLY is the same as mine. Until today, he was showing up as blue on the second leg of our B2B and gold on the first. :eek:

I feel their pain having to switch over the computer systems. You know there are a bunch of people working a LOT of extra hours trying to get everything straightened out.

I called about this just this morning. They said the program is not completely finished and all the information is there is just isn't showing yet. Mines shows zero but they can see all my cruises on their end. The lady said not to worry about it when all is finished every thing will work out. I have to take their word for it as there isn't anything else I can do about it.

I was a bit worried before our July 7th cruise. DH's cruise history said 0 days, despite two emails from guest services that said that everything is accurate in their system.

Was ready to head to the guest services desk right after boarding and instead was pleasantly surprised that DH had a platinum card and all was well. No worries.

Good to know that I am not the only one! I believe it's right in their system but I would just like to see it on the website!

It took them about 3 years to make the changes to the program, you would think that would have been plenty of time to work out the bugs! :D

just checked mine last night and we are still at 0 days as well and we've sailed 4 cruises/20 days. I called my PVP about 3 weeks ago and she said the system is still being worked on. When we get closer to our cruise and its not fixed, then i'll worry.

Not only is mine showing zero even though I have 12 cruises, I was on hold so long just trying to get hold of someone to talk to about it, I finally gave up. My agent said it is showing up correctly when she looks at my account, so I guess I'll just leave it for a while and hope it works out.

Carnival, at least let us talk to someone when we have a problem! :mad:

Don't get me started! I've been getting the runaround for a week now. When I first saw that the DH, the DS, and my accounts on the website were showing 0 for each of us I called Carnival and was told that the information for us was correct in the system and that it should be corrected within a couple of weeks on their website. A month later I look again and its still showing 0 for us. So I send an e-mail and I have been playing ring-around-the-rosy for a week! I won't go into detail but the bottom line is the DH is Gold, I'm Gold, and the DS is Red. It states that on our cruise documents for our upcoming Pride cruise on 7/29. It's only the DH's info that the guy that is e-mailing me has wrong. I keep telling him that the person I spoke with at Carnival and our documents show the right info. He e-mails me back today and says I have to send him proof that the DH in fact took two of the cruises...they were 15 and 12 years ago! They think I should have paperwork for cruises from that long ago. Really!?:mad: This is the first problem I've ever had with Carnival so as long as the DH and I are treated as Gold level passengers on our Pride cruise I'll let it go and not care what's on the website as long as I know the info is right in the system and we're treated accordingly.

My VIFP profile showed 0 days. I talked to my PVP who said all my information was right in the system, this was about a week after they announced it, she said give it a few more days. I waited about another week and sent an email with the booking number from my 10th cruise and explained the problem. They replied and said they had updated my profile and they were still having problems. That was June 25th, I just checked and I still have 0 days.

I can't even get my husbands to show up, it says I need to call and have it linked to mine. Before I call my PVP again I was wondering if others are still having problems.

my wife shows up zero as well.We have called a few times and everytime they claim it will be fixed and never is.Mine is fine showing every cruise

This isn't a huge issue for me because we are new to cruising...the difference in the first two levels of cards is not that big of a deal to me...but I can see how it would not be good for you folks who cruise a lot. I'm just hoping our 7 days appear sometime!!

I wrote to them and they said they would get it fixed for all fine of us within a week. That was over a month ago.

For a plan that took them three years or more to figure out, they sure have done a horrid job on the implementation side. It just shouldn't have been this bad even with the amount of customers that need information updated to the new system.

We have 9 extra days on our profile. But on the bright side, DH's profile FINALLY is the same as mine. Until today, he was showing up as blue on the second leg of our B2B and gold on the first. :eek:

I feel their pain having to switch over the computer systems. You know there are a bunch of people working a LOT of extra hours trying to get everything straightened out.

My wife was showing blue on the first of a B2B and platinum on the second. I called our PVP and she fixed it. IT has never been Carnival's strong suit.

Mine was showing everything except the first 5 cruises. It showed 1 cruise for each, but no ship info, room info... so I emailed to get the ship names added. I didnt remember the cabin numbers. I got a reply saying it would be done in 72 hours. 4 days went by, no change. I emailed again, they replyed 5-7 days... Well..., I get an email response again after 4 days... saying my userid and password has been changed when they made the corrections. So I was to log in on the userid that they chose, and change the password that they chose. I tried to change my userid, but it didnt work. It did let me change the password. So now I am just stuck with the userid they chose. I am not messing with it anymore. With each call, they messed it up more...

Mine is still 0 after 10 cruises, and a total of 74 days at sea with Carnival. I think I'll try sending an email. Several times I did the "add a cruise" thingy online, complete with booking numbers...and it never fixed itself.

Archived