Email from Princess?

oratheeexplorer

Doesn't Princess send you an email right before your cruise date telling you info about your trip.....cruise director, etc? We are 2 weeks away and I haven't gotten that....

I've received them for most cruises but not for others. If they haven't gone to your junk folder you can go to your Cruise Personalizer and there's an option to check pre-cruise emails to see if you have any there.

I've received them for most cruises but not for others. If they haven't gone to your junk folder you can go to your Cruise Personalizer and there's an option to check pre-cruise emails to see if you have any there.

Thanks.....I've been emptying my spam folder without looking to see who they are from....

Thanks.....I've been emptying my spam folder without looking to see who they are from....

Then I'd suggest checking the Cruise Personalizer and if I recall correctly it's in the lower right-hand corner of the display for the option to read all of your pre-cruise emails if any have been sent for your cruise.

Then I'd suggest checking the Cruise Personalizer and if I recall correctly it's in the lower right-hand corner of the display for the option to read all of your pre-cruise emails if any have been sent for your cruise.

Thanks....I did that and found them!

Doesn't Princess send you an email right before your cruise date telling you info about your trip.....cruise director, etc? We are 2 weeks away and I haven't gotten that....

I have noticed they send them out shortly after booking the cruise. I have one booked out two years and got the e-mail on how to prepare for my upcoming cruise....hahaha

I have noticed they send them out shortly after booking the cruise. I have one booked out two years and got the e-mail on how to prepare for my upcoming cruise....hahaha

I assume you are getting to that packing right now, yes?:p

Archived