Quick Suite Question on Miracle

NJ04SS

Hey All,

Considering a suite on the Carnival Miracle. My gf and I have never sailed in anything above an Oceanview. Is the suite worth the extra money? What perks come with a suite on the Carnival ships?

We are not sure if its worth to spend the extra money on the room, being we really don't spend time in the room. Plus the extra money could be spent on excursions and whatnot. Any opinions welcome.

Thanks in advance

Besides VIP check-in there really is no perks (oh, and a bathtub). If you dont spend time in the room or if the room size is not important to you, I would spend the money on excursions.

(Room size and balcony size is important to me so I am booked in a GS on my next cruise but it seems that wouldnt fit for what you described)

Bigger cabin, dressing room, jacuzzi tub, bigger balcony. It is a personal thing as to whether these are worth it to you. The same could be said for goin from a ocean view to a balcony. You will find many here on both sides of the coin.

Thanks for the quick responses! Didn't know if there were any further perks, I appreciate it. To be honest, I'd rather put that extra coin to some excursions/other things we want to do/see.

Thanks again!!

Personally I try to find the cabins with the bigger balcony's rather then the bigger rooms. We spend more time on a balcony then the room. For instance our last cruise on the Miracle was a reg. room but the balcony was 3 sizes the standard balcony. LOVED IT!! :D

Guest LoveMyBoxer
Hey All,

Considering a suite on the Carnival Miracle. My gf and I have never sailed in anything above an Oceanview. Is the suite worth the extra money? What perks come with a suite on the Carnival ships?

We are not sure if its worth to spend the extra money on the room, being we really don't spend time in the room. Plus the extra money could be spent on excursions and whatnot. Any opinions welcome.

Thanks in advance

Only suites worth the extra $$ on the Miracle are the vista suite aka aft-wraps. AMAZING!

Archived