When did you board Allure?

I believe we got there between 11:00 and 11:30. We went thru lines very, very quick, but had to sit for a least 30 mins. before letting us on. The room is not hot though, your in a big room with ac. Don't worry and have a good time :)

The waiting area for the Oasis and Allure is in a very nice waiting area in AC. The process is very organized as well. People are seated in areas by C&A status and then others in first come first serve seats and when boarding starts it really only takes a little while to get everyone boarded. We never have had any issues.

Everything must have went smoothly for disembarkment before our cruise, because we boarded around 10:45. I don't think that early is the norm though.

Port Everglades check-in is very efficient. HUGE check-in area that goes by the deck your cabin is on. Just have all your paperwork ready and you should move right through!!!!

After checking in, get your pic taken for your Set-Sail pass, go upstairs to a large seating area, and wait to be called for boarding!!! Easy peasy!!!

Everything must have went smoothly for disembarkment before our cruise, because we boarded around 10:45. I don't think that early is the norm though.

Port Everglades check-in is very efficient. HUGE check-in area that goes by the deck your cabin is on. Just have all your paperwork ready and you should move right through!!!!

After checking in, get your pic taken for your Set-Sail pass, go upstairs to a large seating area, and wait to be called for boarding!!! Easy peasy!!!

thank you.

When did you board Allure? And how long did it take? We dont want to be standing in the searing heat in a mile long cue like when boarding Pride of America in Hawaii. Any tips? Thanks

I haven't been on the Allure yet, but ALL the reviews I have read have said it is very short and simple, I WAS on the POA last year and we walked right on. Of course we checked in early (around 11:00) and then left for shopping & lunch. When we returned a few hours later the line was huge, but since we already had our Set-Sail cards we walked right past everyone in line and onto the ship.

The best tip I have ever seen and it applies to all the ships we have sailed is to check inearly. Arriving around 11:00 - 11:30 has worked well for us. have fun on your cruise!

We were from the curb to on board in about an hour ( Emerald ) because of a slight delay in debarkation.(10:40-11:40) As soon as they announced the ship was clear, we were on board in 15 minutes, before noon. My cousins, complete newbies flew in that morning and boarded not 20 minutes after all the " priority folks" were on. Quickest, simplest embarkation and all inside with AC:D

We were on the Allure last year. Arrived at port at around 1045, check-in was quick. We had to sit for about 30 minutes upstairs then were allowed to board. We were so excited to be going that the wait did not seem too long. Enjoy your cruise!!

The waiting area for the Oasis and Allure is in a very nice waiting area in AC. The process is very organized as well. People are seated in areas by C&A status and then others in first come first serve seats and when boarding starts it really only takes a little while to get everyone boarded. We never have had any issues.

I'm in complete agreement. We arrived at 11:00, were through security, check'd into the ship and in the waiting area by 11:15. Boarding started shortly after that, we were platinum at the tie, we were eating a hot dog in the boardwalk by 11:30 and sitting by the Beach pool by 11:50. The only line we had was when they announced Platinum could board, we got inline on the gangway behind the last of the Diamond Emerald and that lasted perhaps 3 minutes? But during that 3 minutes I could head the sound of the seapass card reader getting louder and louder. I look forward to the entire experience all over again.

I'm in complete agreement. We arrived at 11:00, were through security, check'd into the ship and in the waiting area by 11:15. Boarding started shortly after that, we were platinum at the tie, we were eating a hot dog in the boardwalk by 11:30 and sitting by the Beach pool by 11:50. The only line we had was when they announced Platinum could board, we got inline on the gangway behind the last of the Diamond Emerald and that lasted perhaps 3 minutes? But during that 3 minutes I could head the sound of the seapass card reader getting louder and louder. I look forward to the entire experience all over again.

Reading these is KILLING me with the anticipation! 37 days to go for the Allure. Can't wait to grab my first dog while my wife digs into the roast beef at the Park Cafe. :D

Reading these is KILLING me with the anticipation! 37 days to go for the Allure. Can't wait to grab my first dog while my wife digs into the roast beef at the Park Cafe. :D

Since you live in Bowling Green and this will kill you for sure, I'll ask my daughter who lives in Findlay, but is in Bowling Green today, to open her window and hear your grown at this one (risking the ire of fellow CC readers for posting a large pic)

german1.jpg

Got to the port early (930 ish) was in line and had documents in hand in no time. We were in the first boarding group aside from the Suite guests. Suppose they did $thousands more than I did, least they could do was be the first ones on. Rooms were not ready (not surprised), made our way to Central Park, grabbed a roast beef to go, and wandered the ship for a few hours. Perfect boarding, perhaps the easiest one we have ever done.

Archived