Coke Zero On board Allure?

First time cruising... can anyone tell me if I can gets cans of Coke Zero on board Allure.... If not, what drinks are available in a can and what is the cost.

Thanks,

Molly

Cans of soda are about $2.50. Royal has Coke products, but I cannot recall seeing Coke Zero. They do have Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Diet Spite, and Ginger Ale.

First time cruising... can anyone tell me if I can gets cans of Coke Zero on board Allure.... If not, what drinks are available in a can and what is the cost.

Thanks,

Molly

By the time your cruise rolls around next year, you'll be able to have your Coke Zero in regular version as well as various other incarnations because the Allure will have the Coca-Cola Freestyle machine installed by then. If you only drink it in a can, there will be no zero for you. :rolleyes:

By the time your cruise rolls around next year, you'll be able to have your Coke Zero in regular version as well as various other incarnations because the Allure will have the Coca-Cola Freestyle machine installed by then. If you only drink it in a can, there will be no zero for you. :rolleyes:

To expand on this...

Click HERE for FULL ARTICLE

"Goldstein offered a rough schedule for the 2012 rollout, though he added, “due to possible unforeseen delays, this date may shift.” The current schedule is as follows: Explorer of the Seas (August), Freedom of the Seas (September), Oasis of the Seas (October), Allure of the Seas (November) and Enchantment of the Seas (December). The number of machines on any given ship will depend on ship size, but Goldstein said, “The initial deployment schedule will target high-volume areas and select common areas inside. We may add more, or move locations once we see the realities of traffic flow and guest use.”

We have one of these machines at a local fast food place and not only does it offer Coke Zero, but SIX different flavors/options for Coke Zero. :D

Thanks,

Molly

The answer is no, but perhaps ask again every 100 days? ;) I saw Coke Zero in the self serve fountain on Majesty (I think I did, but perhaps it was too many blows to the head?) I think they might have it when they put those new fangled coke machines on all the ships.

I have never seen one of those freestyle machines.... looks great... I dont sail until May so hopefully it will be there.

Thanks

IMO, the freestyle machines are more trouble than they are worth, but that is based on using them at our local movie theater. Not sure if it would be worse or better on a cruise. If you think kids pushing every button in an elevator is annoying, try standing behind a kid trying every flavor and having long internal debates about each one. Add in it takes the machines I use about 5 seconds to flush out the lines, I see a lot of pop being wasted as I don't want orange in my coke zero so I will run 10 seconds of pop down the drain before i put my cup under. I learned the hardway sitting in the movie theater and the movie starts and I've got some awful tasting Coke.

I have never seen one of those freestyle machines.... looks great... I dont sail until May so hopefully it will be there.

Thanks

I'll be on Allure OTS December 2nd, so I'll update this thread when I get onboard (since the machines don't get put on until November).

Stay tuned... ;)

Archived