Can I make an 11:30 flight?

swong13

Coming back to Vancouver on Serenade of the Seas with a disembarkation that starts at 8:00am. I plan to use the U.S. Direct Program to expedite customs, transport and baggage handling. I just found out that my 1:00 pm flight on Air Canada has been changed to 11:30am. Will there be enough time to make my flight?

Thanks.

-Steven

Coming back to Vancouver on Serenade of the Seas with a disembarkation that starts at 8:00am. I plan to use the U.S. Direct Program to expedite customs, transport and baggage handling. I just found out that my 1:00 pm flight on Air Canada has been changed to 11:30am. Will there be enough time to make my flight?

Thanks.

-Steven

No.

The 1:00pm flight was cutting it close...

Good Question, I have an 11:30 domestic flight from Seattle, will I make that ?

I hope so...mine is at 11:15 (thanks USAir for changing that for me:rolleyes: )

From reading other posts, it sounds like the earlier flights from Seattle are ok, providing nothing goes wrong, ship gets in early, you're first off the ship etc. etc. I've decided to quit worrying about it, and whatever happens happens!

Thanks, everyone, for their feedback. I think that I have come to the conclusion that I am not going to spend my cruise time worrying about whether I make the flight home or not. If I make the flight... that's great. If I miss the flight I'll just call the office and tell them that I'll be a day late because the airline changed the time of my flight and I missed the plane. Then I get to extend my vacation with an extra night in Vancouver.

-Steven

different spin on same question. I have to book travel from vancouver and as a cruise newby wondered what the disembarkation process is at vancouver for an 0800 arrival on dawn princess.? what time do they serve breakfast till for example? if youre not in a hurry can you linger a bit or out by a certain time? and what time must you leave the cabin by? and how long generally might one have to wait (as a European) to actually be free of formalities and on canadian soil?

Just off the Sun Princess in Vancouver - the Breakfast was served in the buffet (Horizon Court) till 9am but you could linger over coffee. I only went back to my cabin to finish packing up our toiletries at about 9:15 and we exited the ship at about 9:45 being one of the last to leave. We live in Vancouver and were only being picked up at the terminal at 10am so were in no rush to get off the ship.

Archived