Fitness class package

Cpamomma

specialized classes are not free--but equipment use is...

also avoid the health seminars if you can --they are free but nothing more than disguised sales pitches & much longer than the ones at the spa!! we suffered through this on Silho and could not get away fast enough..

On our last Infinity cruise, the classes in the gym had a charge and there was a package you could buy of six pre-determined classes. Use of the cardio equipment was free as were the weight stations and free weights. They also had fitness balls and a couple steps. The cardio equipment was busier than I'd anticipated but I did go early morning when I guess most other people wanted to workout as well:rolleyes: Lots of towels and cold water which is nice!

They offer boot camp classes- they are held on sea days and work out to $30 per class. You pay for all the classes at once. They are fantastic! I have done them on 3 different cruise lines and the basic exercises and format are the same.

If you head up to the gym when you board, there's usually a sign up sheet listing when the classes are.

Wow, $30 for a class :eek: I guess I am spoiled. All classes are included in my monthly gym membership, so I am not used to paying that much for classes. I guess I can justify it though since I would rather workout than drink. :rolleyes:

Wow, $30 for a class :eek: I guess I am spoiled. All classes are included in my monthly gym membership, so I am not used to paying that much for classes. I guess I can justify it though since I would rather workout than drink. :rolleyes:

I do it so I CAN drink! LOL!

Spinning was offered on the silhouette but again it was very expensive.

I am used to having full gym membership and not paying for classes. My gym offers pay as you go membership with classes at £4 someway off the $30 (£22 ish). So I will just be doing my own thing in the gym

Kris

Spinning on your generic Mp3 player that may or may not have been made by a company named after a fruit. Sounds like a brilliant idea .

Would we be allowed access to spinning bikes? Or would we just have to use the normal bikes ?

Off to use my generic search engine to find some downloads

Kris

The bikes are usually located in the same room where they hold all of the various classes, so unless the room was being used you might be able to use them.

I am a dedicated gym-goer at home, but find I still need to book classes to go on the cruise. They do have free classes offered at various times, but I avoid them unless I've paid for them! Just my thing, I guess. My husband uses the gym himself while I'm in the class, so we always feel we get a 2 for 1.

Archived