Do you have a "cruise song?"

Stevie17

You know, that ONE song that when you hear it, instantly reminds you of your best cruising memories. Mine is "Cool Change" by Little River Band.

"If there's one thing in my life that's missing

It's the time that I spend alone

Sailing on the cool and bright clear water"

Hearing that line always brings me right back to those relaxing, carefree balcony moments...just staring at the sea.

Yours?

You know, that ONE song that when you hear it, instantly reminds you of your best cruising memories. Mine is "Cool Change" by Little River Band.

Hearing that line always brings me right back to those relaxing, carefree balcony moments...just staring at the sea.

Yours?

HOT! HOT! HOT! Hear this and I can see myself on the ship.:D

Yours?

I love that someone else besides me love LRB. For me it would be any song by BoB Marley!:D

Mine would be "In the Mornin', in the Evenin', ain't We Got Fun?", either the original 1920's version or Carnival's version. I associate it with the Welcome Aboard show on my first cruise. I hear that song, wherever it may be, and instantly visualize myself standing on the Lido deck, holding a Fun Ship drink and seeing the red-and-blue funnel towering in the background.

On our first cruise DH and I went to Paradise Point in St Thomas. We sat at the little bar overlooking the ship and there was a guy there singing "You Look Wonderful Tonight". Every time I hear it I think back to our cruise and how so very beautiful it was there. It's even my ringtone now when DH calls.

My IPOD is littered with them ... "where the boat leaves from", "toes" and "knee deep" by Zac Brown, "no shirt, no shoes, no problem" and "island boy" by Kenney Chesney, any number of songs by bob marley, Jimmy Cliff and Jimmy Buffett ... "another beer in mexico" ... Just among others

Yours?

Found this awesome video:

On our first cruise DH and I went to Paradise Point in St Thomas. We sat at the little bar overlooking the ship and there was a guy there singing "You Look Wonderful Tonight". Every time I hear it I think back to our cruise and how so very beautiful it was there. It's even my ringtone now when DH calls.

How sweet! :)

Yours?

sea cruise

"Two Pina Coladas" by Garth Brooks. Right after we step aboard and each hand our Sign & Sail card to the Security person for the first time, and hear that familiar "ding ding", we head up to the Lido deck and I get a Pina Colada, my "Welcome aboard, the vacation has started" drink.:D

Archived